• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Long Island

chair cover rental help!!!!

We are getting married in May at the hamlet windwatch and i hate the color of their chairs.  I want to get covers but i was told they are pricey if i get them from the place.  Like 7 dollars a chair.  I know that at some places they are about 3 a chair, but i was told that these chairs are a different shape.  They are banquet style and square but they get wider towards the front of the seat.  I was wondering if anyone experienced these types of chairs and where they got cheap covers.  I really can not afford the covers if they are 7 a chair, but I am so upset about the color of the chairs. : (   HELP!!!!!

Re: chair cover rental help!!!!

• edited December 2011
    look online, most times you can buy them cheaper than you can rent them from the hall, the hall charges more because they have to clean them etc.  Just as a word of advice how much do u really hate the chairs?  I ask because my cousin went through a similar thing and said that if she  could have used the money should used on chair covers she would have.  Just another point of view to think about.  Good luck with your search
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards