Hawaii
Options

Jburggraf-halekulani cake

Hey! YAY to halekulani weddings!!! SO EXCITING. they did great work and you will be so happy. Worth every penny.

Yes the cake was included for free. We did the buffet so the dessert table was amazing.... COCONUT CAKE IS AMAZING!!!! We didn't upgrade our wedding cake so its just plain white cake...figured since we had the dessert bar we didn't need a super special wedding cake but just wanted it to look beautiful. 

Let me know if you have any other halekulani questions. List them out and I'll answer them =) Good luck in plannin!
Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009

Re: Jburggraf-halekulani cake

• Options
    JburggrafJburggraf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tya,

Thanks for the information!  :)  Yeah, I'm excited and can't wait to get married there.  We are doing the Hau Terrace.  I think I  might just decorate the cake a little bit and pay the little bit of extra money to do that.  You're right, we are going to have the other dessert, which they won't take out of the menu. I think that is the only downfall that they are going to serve dessert on top of the cake and won't let you substitute or take off any money for doing that. 

Question, did you have a slide-show?  I just asked them and they said it's $500 to rent the projector, but I'm wondering about the projector screen. 
  • Options
    LilSwtAzynLilSwtAzyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did the slide show. I was in the ball room though and my friend had a projector that we borrowed. You can rent it outside halekulani much cheaper i think if you need to.
    Planning BIO! / Halekulani / Aug 29 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards