African American Weddings

Parenting Poll: Real Housewives of Orange County

OK ladies...wondering what you thought of the show last night.

Do you think Alexa needs more discipline?

What kind of discipline can you give a teenager who pretty much can go anywhere they want?

Do you think Lynn's and her husband's approach to parenting (trying to negotiate/talk to the child) is the best approach?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Parenting Poll: Real Housewives of Orange County

• edited December 2011
    I didn't see the show last night but I've seen other episodes and think that Lynn and her husband need to be way more strict with those girls.

If my parents told me to call them and give them the names & numbers of the people's parents I would be with, you better believe I would have given them those names. And if for some reason I had lost my mind and didn't give them the names/numbers you better believe that would have been the last time hung out with my friends for a very long time.

I also don't think the Gretchen was wrong for talking to Alexa that time and I really thought is was messed up that Alexa and Lynn both acted like she was doing something wrong when they both were fine with it when they originally talked to Gretchen.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_parenting-poll-real-housewives-of-orang-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:f6a35518-dd0e-4ac2-abc9-bed9f27bd47bPost:70c66cfb-57ca-42dc-ba30-bbacfb22e97d">Re: Parenting Poll: Real Housewives of Orange County</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't see the show last night but I've seen other episodes and think that Lynn and her husband need to be way more strict with those girls. If my parents told me to call them and give them the names & numbers of the people's parents I would be with, you better believe I would have given them those names. And if for some reason I had lost my mind and didn't give them the names/numbers you better believe that would have been the last time hung out with my friends for a very long time. I also don't think the Gretchen was wrong for talking to Alexa that time and I really thought is was messed up that Alexa and Lynn both acted like she was doing something wrong when they both were fine with it when they originally talked to Gretchen.
    Posted by I <3 Seabass[/QUOTE]

Agree completely
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards