• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2010 Weddings

November 6 and November 7 brides!!

I am so excited for you all! Almost 2 weekends away from the day you have been planning this last year or more! Congratulations to you all and I hope your wedding days are everything that you could have hoped for.

I say this  now because by the time your weddings come I will be a couple  of weeks from my own and just may forget to congratulate you all. You ladies are great and just wanted to take this time to wish you the best on this most important day of your lives

BEST WISHES!! 

Re: November 6 and November 7 brides!!

• Thanks msblumoo! :-D I can't believe how close it is!
  • Thank you!  It is suddenly so close!!  Can't wait!  I hope everyone posts photos
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • I just realized that my hearts on are the last DOT of my ticker!! I am so excited!!
  • Its crazy.  I was thinking the other day, I only have one more paycheck that will say Kelly Adams.... After that I am a Logan.  How crazy is that.  I want these next two weeks to go fast so I can be a Mrs.  Its been a long time coming.  Congrats to all the brides on here. 
  • Awww thanks! We are all so close and it is very exciting.
  • Ok Ladies we are 18 and 19 days Away!!  I am getting anxious and I can't sleep!!!
    Carmilla Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you!

I am getting really stressed about all the last minute things to do. Sleep is impossible!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

230image 205image 22image 3image
  • Thanks so much! I can't believe I'm going to be someone's wife in less than three weeks...
  • I cannot believe it!!! Thanks for the congrats and well wishes!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Thank you!!!!

It seems surreal... so close, so exciting, so stressful!  Not only is sleep not happening, it's hard to think straight!
  • Oops! Sorry Slr31. Yes please lump yourself in...you will be one of the first November brides to tie the knot! BEST WISHES to you and to our November 9th bride!!
  • Thank you so much for the well wishes! I haven't been planning for a year and I am so glad about that. I could not imagine waiting that long!!

Congrats to you too!!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • I never post here... but I am a November 6th bride also and I can't believe it's here!!! I have been planning since September '09 and I AM READY! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2010-weddings_november-6-november-7-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:596Discussion:e9070feb-4241-4f5e-ac64-d32757fbc974Post:e3139b69-b6ea-4bc0-af73-f2fe7fb3c74e">Re: November 6 and November 7 brides!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you!!!! It seems surreal... so close, so exciting, so stressful!  Not only is sleep not happening, it's hard to think straight!
    Posted by temurlang[/QUOTE]
    Exactly this! I find it hard to think about anything else NWR...it's crazy. And the sleep...please. Those little details add up. After work I come home and will spend hours on the computer or making lists or trying to pack lol...it'll all be worth it in 18 days though! I can't wait to be Mrs. Green!!!!! lol
    Mrs. Married Lady
  • EEK! I can't believe how close it is!
  • Thank you. I know that my family and coworkers have to be getting tired of hearing me talk about the wedding. My whole world revolves around Nov 6th right now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So crazy!  Best wishes to everyone.  I can't believe how close it is!  It's creeping so fast.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards