Wedding Etiquette Forum

screw it, FFF

Re: screw it, FFF

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:205e9156-0ffa-4285-8db4-c5f51cf0efc2">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: screw it, FFF : I got the gist of the story, and I don't find it weird at all. I do, however, find it weird that your friends BF had smelly balls. Something ain't right if you've got crotch rot.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

from what I remember, it wasn't a smell, it was that they had some weird colored patches on them. which to me seems like doctor-time.
    I kinda want to ask her whatever happened with that but it'd be weird.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:67178559-0519-4f0f-95f8-da0882add180">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: screw it, FFF : from what I remember, it wasn't a smell, it was that they had some weird colored patches on them. which to me seems like doctor-time. I kinda want to ask her whatever happened with that but it'd be weird.
    Posted by laladypoet[/QUOTE]
    I think you've been through enough in cyber world that you DESERVE to know.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Ooh yay, my first induction into FFF. I'm well on my way to becoming a "reg" now! [/sarcasm]

I have an inherent need to be right, especially about the Oscars. It's my thing. And you guys were, in fact, wrong about some of the films.

I flame anyone who has a superiority trip based on the year they were born.

And also, I like message boards. I like weddings. Thus, why I post here. I don't have to justify my relationship status to anyone.
  • But I wasn't sniffing crotch rotted balls. THATS just wrong. And if I were, I'd stop relatively shortly thereafter.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:67178559-0519-4f0f-95f8-da0882add180">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: screw it, FFF : from what I remember, it wasn't a smell, it was that they had some weird colored patches on them. which to me seems like doctor-time. I kinda want to ask her whatever happened with that but it'd be weird.
    Yeah, it's not like you can casually ask "Hey, did your BFs balls ever get right?" Although that's probably something I'd say.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Honestly, I think "gums" is just as bad as "chubs."  I don't see why you'd get all up in arms about one over the other.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:20776be4-7c4f-4915-89ad-e3b215503154">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: screw it, FFF : I didn't know there were exceptions to the "no weight/looks comments" rule.  
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]

I think she was trying (and failing) to make fun of the fac tthat Lala mentioned not wanting to leave work because she didn't want to walk to her car. I guess the fact that it was probably 115 degrees in Lala's parking lot didn't register with her. So she jumped on the walking part of it. Which<em> doesn't </em>excuse it. She just took a really lame flame too far.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:feca4eb3-b3fd-4874-a6c3-530466938d7e">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lala's comment wasn't making fun of her looks? I just don't think it's as big a deal as it's made out to be. Just my opinion though. And again, it would be different if Lala were actually upset about it.
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

I agree with this lady.
    Photobucket
  • I have an inherent need to be right, especially about the Oscars. It's my thing. And you guys were, in fact, wrong about some of the films.

the oscars are like, my super bowl. you can stay and become a reg, if you talk to me about movies.
  • I'd like to hear how that would go down.
    "Ya know friend, I've been thinking recently about your boyfriends weird colored balls. Can you give a sister the update? Everything back to normal?"

The Margarita Evolution
  • I think she was trying (and failing) to make fun of the fac tthat Lala mentioned not wanting to leave work because she didn't want to walk to her car.

I didn't think of that till AFTER I called her "gums." but I mentioned not having left work yet at 5 pm, and it was like 7 when she made that comment, so it was kinda weird.
    and the "physical act of walking" thing does smack of a weight joke.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:582c2ae3-84bd-482b-821e-bd868485d2f6">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh yay, my first induction into FFF. I'm well on my way to becoming a "reg" now! [/sarcasm] <strong>I have an inherent need to be right,</strong> especially about the Oscars. It's my thing. And you guys were, in fact, wrong about some of the films. I flame anyone who has a superiority trip based on the year they were born. And also, I like message boards. I like weddings. <strong>Thus, why I post here. I don't have to justify my relationship status to anyone.</strong>
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]
    Such an admirable and not obnoxious quality to possess.

No one asked you to. It still doesn't stop some people from thinking it's strange to post on a wedding message board when you're not planning a wedding.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Can I get a beat?  A little louder on the bass!!!!!   Turn my mic on:  Yea, yea, yea, yea

Lala's name is Heather
    She'll leave work late cuz she hates the hot weather

Her friend has smelly balls, which terrifies her
    So she looked up on webmd just to make sure

Don't think Lala is weird or even chubby
    AND NO, we don't want you feeling sorry for her hubby

Come on now folks, this story isn't full of sh*t
    But if you like poop go to her front yard and you might step in it! 

:)  Made with love from Stacks
  • Here you go Salt:

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:1dceaf7c-15d5-480d-98a2-e3cd54f1c285">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Was that before or after SB posted a flame thread where they all just sat around and congratulated themselves on being the superior board?
    Posted by temerityjane[/QUOTE]

Oh god, Teej, I was reading that and my eyes rolled so hard they LITERALLY fell out of my head.  I had to get them surgically replaced. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:9039a66c-e6d5-4c07-a98f-581fca538538">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I kinda agree.

wait, I was agreeing that I should have a right to know what happened to the dude's sack. just to be clear.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:a11ad9a5-4c8c-4132-89d3-5f7f478b37e6">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: screw it, FFF : Yeah, it's not like you can casually ask "Hey, did your BFs balls ever get right?" 

<div>Oh man, I seriously had to fight down a guffaw. Not a laugh, a <strong>guffaw</strong>. For reals.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:582c2ae3-84bd-482b-821e-bd868485d2f6">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh yay, my first induction into FFF. I'm well on my way to becoming a "reg" now! [/sarcasm] I have an inherent need to be right, especially about the Oscars. It's my thing. And you guys were, in fact, wrong about some of the films. I<strong> flame anyone who has a superiority trip based on the year they were born.</strong> And also, I like message boards. I like weddings. Thus, why I post here. I don't have to justify my relationship status to anyone.
    Posted by GreenPepperBurger[/QUOTE]

Oh, I <strong>AM </strong>superior.  Don't get it twisted, sister.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• Well, I just wanted to put it out there as an example of how SS isn't as sweet as she likes to think she is.  Lala doesn't pretend to be sweet, so ya know. :)  

Also, I'd like to think that because SS is a mod, she wouldn't go there. 
  • OH. MY. GOD Stacks.

BRAV-FREAKING-Oh!

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:8333a4da-fa7e-42d4-b338-ec5b90d8e3ce">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can I get a beat?  A little louder on the bass!!!!!   Turn my mic on:  Yea, yea, yea, yea Lala's name is Heather She'll leave work late cuz she hates the hot weather Her friend has smelly balls, which terrifies her So she looked up on webmd just to make sure Don't think Lala is weird or even chubby AND NO, we don't want you feeling sorry for her hubby Come on now folks, this story isn't full of sh*t But if you like poop go to her front yard and you might step in it!  :)  Made with love from Stacks
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]
    LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF. Like a loud cackle.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Gums does not equal attacking someone's weight.

Really?  How does one measure that?

I agree with LVB.  And let me just state first that I told Sarah she was out of line , so don't think I overlooked her comment just because we are friends.  But they are both looks comments and S is just as self conscious about her smile as a heavy person is about their weight.  The comments were both nasty and it's stupid that S is getting the brunt of this and lala comes out looking like a saint or something. 

Lala, that was good of you to fess up that you called her gums first. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:7a247a82-e720-48a3-a255-08250076a34f">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE] the oscars are like, my super bowl. you can stay and become a reg, if you talk to me about movies.

Know what was on tv the other night? Dreamcatchers!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:7a247a82-e720-48a3-a255-08250076a34f">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have an inherent need to be right, especially about the Oscars. It's my thing. And you guys were, in fact, wrong about some of the films. the oscars are like, my super bowl. you can stay and become a reg, if you talk to me about movies.

The Oscars are like, my reason for living. Which as probably as sad as it sounds.
  • Fuuck, IM not planning a wedding.

I feel so lost right now.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:a11ad9a5-4c8c-4132-89d3-5f7f478b37e6">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: screw it, FFF : Yeah, it's not like you can casually ask "Hey, did your BFs balls ever get right?" Although that's probably something I'd say.

Only if you'd say it in front of her BF!

I LOVE the Oscars too. I usually see every movie nominated for best picture. I've done archival research at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. But really, it's a message board. Chill.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Aside from the weight thing, SS is always holier than thou and never wrong. At least lala will admit if she's wrong or apologize if she inadvertantly hurts someone's feelings (i.e. Missy yesterday, even though I guess that didn't stick).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_screw-fff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:724a1674-d793-4417-835c-cf27b58ee020Post:9d1e5c35-f893-44ca-a0ad-ae485701c700">Re: screw it, FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I just wanted to put it out there as an example of how SS isn't as sweet as she likes to think she is.  Lala doesn't pretend to be sweet, so ya know. :)   Also, I'd like to think that because SS is a mod, she wouldn't go there. 
    Posted by AmoroAgain[/QUOTE]
    Fair enough. And I agree, I do kinda think of mods differently. Not sure I should, but Squirrly and Dani ACT differently, so maybe I hold everyone to their standards.
  • I think this is possibly the weirdest and most random set of forum posts I have ever read, and the fact that it exists on a forum dedicated to wedding ettiquette is just sublime. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards