Canada-Ontario

Orchids and Organza Wedding Planners

Has anyone heard of or talked to these planners before? There is a deal on Wed Deals for their Day-Of Wedding Coordination and I can't find a whole lot of reviews for them online.
Thanks!

Re: Orchids and Organza Wedding Planners

• Hi meghasaurus,

I think they're a fairly new company.  I took a look at them too and I think they've only been around since March 2012.  I'm only guessing on the date because they're blog doesn't start until then.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_canada-toronto_orchids-and-organza-wedding-planners?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:613Discussion:33f129df-f777-401d-b794-9e46dcabf5cePost:451bf23e-78f0-421b-9bbb-9fde60315a46">Re: Orchids and Organza Wedding Planners</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi meghasaurus, I think they're a fairly new company.  I took a look at them too and I think they've only been around since March 2012.  I'm only guessing on the date because they're blog doesn't start until then.
    Posted by Jewel224[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jewel...I was assuming that too. Thanks again!
  • I think all the vendors on Wed Deals are pretty much new companies looking to gain more experience. I mean why else would you give a deal on weddings? It's not like you get repeat business like you might for other type of deals (people only get married once, and even if they do not second weddings tend to be less elaborate affairs). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards