Pre-wedding Parties

Bridal Shower RSVP

Hello All:

I talked to my MOH today to see where we are at in the numbers of RSVP for the bridal shower.  As of right now, we have 9 yes and 7 no and 60 invitations sent out.  The deadline to RSVP is tomorrow as my shower is next weekend.  

I know that my MOH is handling this, but is this common - having more than half of the people not RSVP? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Shower RSVP

• HeatherBobHeatherBob member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes. I had no partake in my bridal shower planning or invitations - however I heard through the loop that my Maid of Honor & bridesmaids were stressing a week before the shower because over half of the guests had not RSVP'd. They ended up making calls themselves and most of the people replied with "Oh, I thought I sent that in" or "I didn't know I had too". Have your MOH contact the people asap! Plus, some people will show up and they never RSVP'd. I had one that said no show up.
  • RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    The party hostesses need to call them and find out.  Maybe wait until Monday next week or so, to allow for any last-minute RSVPs, but definitely call them.  It sucks that they have to make so many calls. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards