Illinois-Chicago

I Loved my photographers!

I was lucky enough to be referred to Bella pictures through a very good girlfriend of mine.  She raved about them since she booked them and after was elated with her wedding pictures.   After viewing her pictures, I decided to book them immediately.   Michelle, my wedding consultant, was on top of everything!  She was  there for me during the last 6 months to remind me of different things that I never would have remembered for my big day.  I have really been impressed with the professionalism yet intimacy that Bella has provided me.  My fiancé and I rated over one hundred pictures, which really helped us solidify and identify our style.  Although we had an idea of what we liked, the rating system really helped us get some good ideas of what we loved and what we did not want.  Shortly after rating the pictures, we were assigned our photographers.  At that point, we were able to view their portfolios and history.  Needless to we weren't disappointed!  Our pictures turned out amazing!  Both of our photographers captured our special day, better than I could have imagined it!   If you decide to go with Bella, I definitely recommended Michelle.  She's amazing

Re: I Loved my photographers!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards