January 2012 Weddings

My video slideshow

My photographer did a slideshow video of some of our photos. I love it. I cried, actually!

Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xkxa9bisd4&feature=colike
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: My video slideshow

• Aw, I love it! The song was beautiful too!
  • Thank you. I have never heard the song before. My photographer chose it, but I love it too! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • That is beautiful! Did you do the beach pictures the same day, or the day after?
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_january-2012-weddings_my-video-slideshow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:5a1804e7-e8c8-4829-9e61-b9d49f3a9b5fDiscussion:defca107-927a-4bd7-a323-1b4184aad638Post:0702985d-cbae-46a8-ae9b-d261e8c1fa26">Re: My video slideshow</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is beautiful! Did you do the beach pictures the same day, or the day after?
    Posted by awarm014[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks!!!!  The day after because our ceremony was a 20 minute drive to the beach and the reception venue would have been a 35 minute drive to the beach. There would have been no time for winery pictures. So, instead of engagement photos we did day after beach photos. They didn't come out as great as I hoped for. I wanted the sun to be setting. And also H did not have a smile on most of the photos.</div>
  • I think they are gorgeous anyway... but I am a sucker for those artsy kinds of photos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards