North Carolina

photographer- HELP!

Looking for a buget friendly/great quality photographer! Planning for a wedding next Fall in Salisbury, NC! Please give recommendations!

Re: photographer- HELP!

• roseygbroseygb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked mine today and she's awesome! I found her through other referrals on these boards so you def came to the right place for advice, lol. Here's her site http://bridgetmcenaney.wordpress.com/

From what I can tell from talking to her and hearing from other people on the boards she's booking up pretty fast for 2012 so get in touch with her asap if you like her. Good luck - I know it's a stressful decision to make for sure!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Ashley Stephenson at Story Photography. She is GREAT!! She has done our engagement pics and will be doing my portraits and wedding day photos :) She's so easy to work with and very creative!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using StoryTeller Photography in Concord, NC.  He is amazing and does some really unique photos!  Very inexpensive too, major plus on a budget. 

http://storytellerphotography.biz/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YoungDuoYoungDuo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Kathy Miller with One Shot Photography in Advance. She is super friendly and IMO is priced really great with some affordable packages to choose from!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 204 made the cut image 122 are ready to party image 65 are being lame
    image 17 can't find the mailbox
    RSVP Date: October 20
  • CarolinaKaylaCarolinaKayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you the knottie getting married at the train station?  I'm using Andress Photography they have great rates and I noticed on their facebook page the other day,  they have some bridal pictures posted that were taken in Salisbury outside the train station.  Just thought I'd mention that because it might help you visualize your day better!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • britzer152britzer152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ray Ferguson
     just google ray ferguson photography. She did our e-shots and our wedding and was great and so affordable!!!! Shes so much fun to have at the wedding too- she stepped in a lot during the wedding when I needed help (like when my bustle wouldnt stay hooked, and when I had to change hair pieces from a veil to a feather clip, stuff like that)!

Get her fast though!! Shes getting picked up by everyone these days!!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • KalithiaKalithia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using La Te Da Photography.  Paying 1800 for bridal, engagementm all day of wedding, and 2 photographer.  Google Kirtin, she is amazing and I love her work.  She has other packages as well but check out her site.  www.latedaphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jenn Smith - www.jennsmithstudio.org - she's out of Winston, has great packages and prices, and was FANTASTIC for all of our photos (engagement, boudoir, bridals, wedding). If you want to see pictures, just PM me! 
  • edited December 2011

Hi! I am a photographer based in Greenville, SC.  To see some of my work, check out my website christinaheaston.com.

One wedding I shot is in the new Charlotte wedding magazine you can view here:
    http://www.christinaheaston.com/christina-heaston-photography-in-charlotte-wedding/

Look forward to hearing from you!
    Christina Heaston
    christinaheaston@gmail.com
    facebook.com/christinaheastonphotography

• roseygbroseygb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey meg did you ever find a photographer?
  • edited December 2011

I used them for my wedding and they were fabulous and great prices.

www.newephotography.com

• TanyajcouncilTanyajcouncil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding Photographer... Contact Snap N2 It for the cheepest rates in town... You can lose just by calling 336-749-0732 SNAP N2 It on Facebook..
    CONTEST ON FACEBOOK... Enter to win 100 your bridal pakage. FROM MOCKSVILLE NC

• rachelnjordanrachelnjordan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Rachel Archer Photography! She works with your budget! www.rachelarcherphotography.wordpress.com
  • Check out www.LindseyKphotography.com - no travel fees 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards