New York-New York City

Owl's Eye Studios?

Anyone here ever heard of Owl's Eye Studios?  I found them on craigslist and them seem legit, but wanted to check with folks here...

Thanks!
Sara

Re: Owl's Eye Studios?

• edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them, but that website is awful...
    I've Got the Wedding Bell Blues
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard of them in a bad way! Don't go with them, no matter what the price is.
  • MikeTara717MikeTara717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used them for our wedding in July and they were absolutely amazing. Two of the friendliest, most professional people you will meet. Trisha even fixed my hair for me after the hair salon did an awful job. They are affordable without compromising quality. They are very popular in the Hudson Valley area. I guarantee you'll be more than ecstatic with your photos if you book them! Hope this helped!
  • We also used Josh & Tricia at Owls Eye Studios...they were so much fun to work with. From the moment we met with them we knew we wanted to hire them, just friendly, down to earth and they exude so much positive energy and they work together flawlessly and bounce ideas off each other in the cutest ways. Our wedding day had some bumps in the road, nothing too major but Trish ended up redoing my hair after a crappy job by our hair salon and Josh helped my husband calm down before a total teary meltdown right before the ceremony. We consider them to be great friends and cant wait to have a baby so they can take pictures. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards