Wedding Woes
Options

Randoms

1.  I found a $10 in my jacket pocket yesterday.  Today I found a $20 in my jeans pocket.  I was excited at first to be $30 richer, but then I wondered how many dollars I have lost and never re-found.

2.  I was wearing a pair of jeans yesterday.  They have vanished.  I can't find these suckers anywhere and I don't even remember taking them off, though I know I was wearing them when FIL was over for dinner and then not wearing them when I was touch-up painting later in the evening.

3.  I have 6lbs of pork in 2 different crock pots and the house smells amazing.  The meat is nowhere near being safe to eat yet and it's making me angry.

4.  Our furniture should be in the house by this weekend.  It's ready to be picked up but we need a friend's truck and we're waiting to see when he can help.  Either that or we'll be making 4 trips with our minivan.

4a.  The furniture store warehouse is closed W, Th and the last Sunday of every month, which is this Sunday. WTH are they closed mid-week? They have 32 salespeople but no one to work the warehouse for people to actually get their stuff.

Re: Randoms

• Options

Which couch did you end up getting? 

We will be couch shopping soon, and I am pretty much dreading it.

• Options
    tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2012

We got these 4 pieces, but in a different order.  The armchair on the left end and the loveseat piece in the middle are flipped.

This is why we loved this furniture so much.  You can customize it to be anything you want and there are actually several other pieces to choose from.

Also, because there are so many options, it's a special order (6-8 weeks but it was 5 for us).  Because it's a special order anyway, you can choose any color/fabric combination and choose from about 30 pillow designs.  Our set is gray like in the picture and will come with 5 pillows with a gray/dark teal/purple design.

You know I'm an AW.  I'll post pics when we get them.

• Options
    Regarding #2: your older DD has probably hidden them.   DD has started doing this type of thing and she thinks she's funny.   She's not. 
  • Options
    #2 has me laughing my ass off. 

I've got white chili in the crock pot and I'm dying for some.  We ponied up the $100 to have the nursery furniture delivered.  It's worth it since they've got to go upstairs too.
  • Options
    ::off to look in DD1's room::

Nope, not there.

Seriously, where could they be?  They weren't in the dirty clothes I washed this morning, not in any of the bedrooms (I even looked under beds), not in the bathroom.  WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER TAKING MY PANTS OFF??
  • Options
    I love that couch!   The seats look nice and deep and the material looks uber comfy.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_randoms-57?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:2a14c63b-89bd-4837-afc1-708ba6b65ec5Post:5eccab3c-7ddd-4bad-a6d0-1303605d492d">Re: Randoms</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that couch!   The seats look nice and deep and the material looks uber comfy.
    Posted by AuntFlo[/QUOTE]

It's very comfy.  We're all going to be fighting over the cuddler piece on the right side, I know it.
  • Options

Gorgeous couch. I'm thinking we're going to need leather or fake leather, though, for easy cleaning. Booo. 

And I am dying at your missing pants. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards