New York

Come out come out wherever you are!!!

Who's lurking today? How is you day going? 
Are you at work counting the minutes till you can bust out for the holidays or out and about taking care of last minute Christmas business?
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Come out come out wherever you are!!!

• edited December 2011
    I cant say I lurk but HI!!! Im out til Jan 4th! Wooo! Im going out to my venue today to show my sister/MOH and then mom is taking us xmas shopping! Haha she hates buying us clothes b/c we all have such different tastes so she decided this yr were going to pick our own clothes out. Saves me a return trip!

How you ladies are havin a great day!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    I am at working... counting down the minutes until I cna bust outta here!
    Hoping to finish wrapping and mail out my (way late) Chriistmas presents for my parents and brother and Kev's family)
    Then maaaaybe a nice relaxing, romantic evening with the future hubby.  Maybe... hopefully... maybe... lol... unless, you know, life gets in the way or something.
    Online Garage Sale
  • amcar141amcar141 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I always lurk! I don't post much because I haven't been planning a lot lately. I have been dealing with my future entire family because christmas is big for them and his mother drives me nuts! I can't wait until christmas morning is over! but yet am excited because I got a kindle but can't play with it until Christmas morning! Even though I searched for it, my dad paid for it and it's from my FI. it was crazy.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!!  That's a big check in the box on the evil to-do list!!!
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    luurking =)
    just out of work!
  • amyegunnipamyegunnip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am! I'm staring at the clock hoping to make the mintues go faster...I am going to head straight home, pack and then we are on the road to get home for Christmas! First, Christmas with the in-laws tomorrow then with my family on Christmas Day/Day After. Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Go figure, I don't pop in all day and we have lurkers!!!!!! LOL I am counting down until 5, I'm going to my brother's house for dinner tonight. I cannot wait!! It's always a great time.
  • bout2break69bout2break69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like dondada I'm out until Jan 4th :) Im sooooo happy to get away from work for a while!! It was long over due, and now I can focus on family friends and the wedding of course! Going out for some last minute xmas shopping in a couple hours with FI..i cant wait! I love xmas shopping lol...im all done with mine, but he's a procrastinator so I'm gonna help him out a little :)
    A decade of dating is ending with the beginning of a lifetime journey with my best friend:)
  • edited December 2011
    Kara- Yes I did! I taught myself after you mentioned doing it :)

Amcar- I feel you in the FILs. Wait til you hear my stories! You'll think Im nuts for marrying into it.

Bout2Break- Do you work for the Univ???

Meg (I didnt want to spell it wrong!)- I thought the same thing! I went out shopping and BAM...new people!

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • amcar141amcar141 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dondada- Lets talk about the fact that in front of her I jokingly made a comment about the fact that she hates me...and she didn't say ANYTHING. nothing..not "oh no i don't" just acted like it didn't happen! she's crazy and I bet my FMIL and yours could be great friends! haha
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dondada-
    I do work for the university! I work in the housing zone, what department are you in?:)
    A decade of dating is ending with the beginning of a lifetime journey with my best friend:)
  • edited December 2011
    I work up at the skytop office buildings. Im an office assistant.

I love our green days. Theyre definitely the highlight of my job!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely! I count down to them each year! Lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards