Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who's around?

Re: Who's around?

• Do you understand how much I love Jim Krasinski? DO YOU?
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Somehow my cat parked himself in the dresser where the DVD player is supposed to go. I do not even know how the heck he got in there. Cats are so weird.
  • Oh man, a bunch of the DFW Knotties are at Bridesmaids and I am missing it.  =(
    Anniversary

• OMG. I just got the cutest picture from LVB over text. It's hilarious.

The Margarita Evolution
  • That is a fun GTG idea. I want to see it!
  • Anyone else watching What Would You DO?

There are some funny moments on tonight.

I read Something Borrowed and like it. Bridesmaids looks funny.
  • Ok Ladies I'm going to head out. I don't feel good all of a sudden and want to get ready for bed. I might be back though, who knows.

goodnight, maybe. lol
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Fishy is it them in Chicago?
  • :( feel better GG!
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    Night GG! (Maybe)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:bcda2d44-a6ba-4b2f-a169-cef546cbebf4">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Somehow my cat parked himself in the dresser where the DVD player is supposed to go. I do not even know how the heck he got in there. Cats are so weird.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

We have a new 8-9 week old kitten (estimated age... he was abandoned at the PD) and he's not afraid of anything. Watching him chase the 6 year old Australian Shepherd around the other night made me laugh so hard...

... but he's a little heathen that likes to attack bare feet. Brat.
  • It's Too tall tebow on the plane. And it's hilarious.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Off work, so that means off TK... ttyl ladies!
  • I'm watching SVU

again and again until I've seen them all. Why didn't I know this show ever exiisted until it was over?
  • OOT, there are new episodes of SVU all the time! It's a great show!

The Margarita Evolution
  • Haha I can't even imagine him trying to stand on a plane. 

Brooke I'm here every day and still don't feel llike I recognize half the people sometimes.  I wasn't around at night for like 2 weeks or so though and came back and it's completely different people at night now. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Thank goodness for USA, right OOT?

I'm watching How I Met Your Mother.  Did you know there are like a million episodes on one DVD?
    Anniversary

• I LOVE HIMYM.

The Margarita Evolution
  • OOT I love SVU!  Fish and I talk about our obsession with it all the time.  And there are still new episodes on Wednesdays at 10.  But USA does marathons at least twice a week of it.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    Haha that would be a pic I would love to see. Poor guy. There's probably NO room for him at.all. I know it's hard for Lucas to fly and he's only 6'5". I couldn't imagine another 5".
  • Sorry, I've been posting and running.  Yup, I like school counseling.  The kids are great.  The parents, eh.  My job is always different and keeps me on my toes.  I like the variety in the kids I work with, from the straight A student, to the F student.  From the crazy to the crazier.  :)  
  • HIMYM is another favorite show of mine.  And I just watched it for the first time this year.  But I love that it's syndicated on several channels so I feel like I've already seen most episodes.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm on USA now.

I know I'm boring but I have to see all the episodes
  • ok hold on, I'll see if I can post it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Got the first DVD on Netflix today.  Jayma Mays was a pleasant surprise.
    Anniversary

• M gave me discs of all the Grey's Anatomy that she got from the network but I haven't played them yet.  I saw some of the episodes and the movies

I should ask her to just get me the discs for SVU and get over it
  • HIMYM is a great show. I started getting the dvds for H for presents.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:d4481196-3c9b-499e-bb27-9c4a06918d46">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm on USA now. I know I'm boring but I have to see all the episodes
    Posted by ootmother2[/QUOTE]

<div>How is that boring?  I watch the marathons every single time they are on, even when I've seen the episodes multiple times.  I'm also watching it right now.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Her caption is "Tiny Plane, Giant Husband"
    <br/><a mce_thref="http://oi55.tinypic.com/11vmx07.jpg" target="_blank" />View Raw Image</a>

The Margarita Evolution
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards