Pennsylvania-Central

Places to buy do your own invitations or programs

Where is a good place to buy either online or in stores? I've already looked at michaels and they don't have anything nice that's pink and silver (our wedding colors). We'd be up for having someone else print them, but feel like that's even more expensive.. what do you guys think? I don't really care what style they are, just that they look nice and are good quality.

Re: Places to buy do your own invitations or programs

• ncd5015ncd5015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't started looking for invitations yet, but I heard The Freckled Frog in Harrisburg does invitiations so I might check them out.

I got my STDs online from Wedding Paper Divas and they turned out great!! I got many compliments on them and they were a good price. Also, if you're a Costco member, you get a 20% discount.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered all my supplies from Cards & Pockets and did the printing with Wolf Printing
  • slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Magnetstreet.com did my STDS which were amazing. I also recieved sample invitations which were beautiful. You can customize everthing so it's DIY but they assemble it for you. Their prices are really inexpensive for the quality.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• jallen8jallen8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on whether you want to put any DIYing into the invitations and/or programs, you could customize a kit from Michaels (or from another place). I bought invitation kits from Michaels using the 40% or 50% off item coupons, bought my own ribbon and punched holes in the invitations for tying bows at the tops. I also used a stamp. I was able to incorporate the style of the wedding and our colors through those techniques.
  • tgray813tgray813 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We bought all of our supplies (paper, pocketfolds, envelopes) off of www.paperandmore.com. Their products are a really nice quality. We are printing and assembling on our own.

• try vista print - they have a great selection and its really inexpensive too
  • The American Wedding has a great selection - theamericanwedding.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards