Colorado-Denver

Happy MLK Day

And a happy Monday to you!!!

I hope some of you have today off, I certainly don't!

I hope that if you're going up into the mountains you're being safe

Any WR news or help you need? I'm happy to help :D:D

ps. just saying, we have some fabulous ladies who look stuff up for our post-n-runz

And let's start thinking about a possibility of another GTG? I want to get a friend who got recently engaged invovled!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Happy MLK Day

• HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girl!  Happy MLK Day to you!

Just picked up my invitations and I LOVE THEM!  Can't wait to actually send them out in April.
    Went to a bridal show yesterday and it was ok.  I really wish I had gone last year after I had gotten engaged because I have almost all of my vendors and they didn't have anyone I needed.
    Today I'm going to go look at linens and chair covers to rent for my reception.

That and I'm working on the ceremony and reception music tonight with my DJ.  

My wedding is over 4 months away and I feel like it consumes my existence sometimes!  Oh well.

A GTG south would be nice as I live in Parker.  Ever been to the Landmark area?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning girls!   I am most definitely working today! :(  DF THOUGHT he started the semester today, until last night when he was figuring out the bus schedules. I had thought it was kind of odd he'd start on MLK day, but it's college; anything goes! *shrug* He starts tomorrow. LOL   I got some WR research done this weekend; we had ds1 and ds2, and went to Michael's; I've revamped my invite plan. I'm just going to buy one of the kits, and use ribbon to add color. Simpler, easier and cheaper! So, I have that in my mind now; I get paid on Wednesday, so planning on buying some paper then.   Also, I'm in contact with a baker (that I saw recommended on this board) and a photographer who is trying to build his wedding portfolio. We worked quite a bit more on the invite list this weekend; deleted some names, added some.   AND, our friend we were planning on hiring to cater the event is GIFTING THIS TO US!!! All we have to do is buy the bulk food! So this is a HUGE money-saving gift!   AND, one of my bff's is sending me her cathedral veil (I wasn't planning on wearing one, but if I were going to buy one, it would've been a long one), and her jewelry set which includes a necklace, earrings and bracelet.   Less than six months, and things are really starting to buzz!   And YES to another gtg!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    comedy works GTG? that would be fun!!!!!!!!!!! i like landmark better than downtown...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards