California-Los Angeles

QOTD

Have you ever been to Disney World?  If so, which park and did you like it?

(Mellie, this is for you!  So many parks to choose from for your end of summer trip.)
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• edited December 2011
    NEVER!!!! Cry I hope to go one day though...
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Disney World.  No offense, but so much better than Disneyland.  The Magic Kingdom (where Cinderella's castle is) is my favorite of all the parks.  Second to that is Epcot because of all the different countries.  For  New Year's, each country celebrates their new year so it's like an hour long fireworks show.  So much fun.
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are so funny, Jagore! :)

I was thinking we would go for three days of parks and that we would hit Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and ? Maybe, Hollywood Studios? Animal Kingdom?

Thank you so much for saying that DW is better. DH always says that they are the same and I know he is wrong. :)
    edited December 2011
    Oh, he is way wrong.  Has he ever been to Disney World?  Just one look at Cenderella's castle and it blows Snow White's cottage out of the water!
  • Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, he has been. He grew up on the east coast and just takes it for granted, I think. :)
  • nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys are too funny!

I went when I was in high school and don't really remember a whole about it.  I do remember they were unfortunately under construction and some of the cool rides were closed!  :(

It was funny cuz when DH and I were kickin' around ideas for our honeymoon, he saw some infomercial-type thing about how you can stay right at the park and they even have a Cinderella room!  Now the Cinderella room would've been way out of our price range, but he was into it until I wasn't as much!  He even recorded the commercial for me to see it!  I'm sure it would be fantastic, I just wanted something different for our honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    Not to Disney World, but I went to Epcot with my dad when I was in high school.  And never growing up in CA, I've been to Disneyland a few times, but I love it there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Ninja, you can say you've been to Disney World because Epcot is part of it.  All the parks make up Disney World.  Magic Kingdom would be the equivalency of Disneyland here (but way better, IMHO!).
  • jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I loved the Epcot Center, then I think Hollywood Studio is my second fav!

At Epcot, they have different beers from the different countries....if you guys wanna do a little beer tasting as you make your rounds around the park, you would be buzz by the end of the night!

=P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards