Ohio-Cincinnati

Linens?

Does anyone know where you can get these for a good price? I just started looking around online and the prices are outrageous. Also if anyone is getting married within the next few months and planning on selling their after get in touch with me. Thank you =)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Linens?

• edited December 2011
    We rented some from L&H rentals (along with our chiavari chairs and some cocktail tables for the cocktail hour), and they did a great job.  We also ordered some online from BBJ linens and had them shipped in because we wanted black, floor length linens and no one in the area had them in some of the sizes we needed.
  • edited December 2011
    We are renting chair covers and sashes from Adora Event Rentals and she has been super nice and easy to work with! They rent all linens - not just chair covers.
    The number is 513.755.5403
    Anniversary
  • jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto L&H rentals. They are located in Germantown (north of hamilton) but they deliver anywhere in the tristate. They have the best linen prices around (we used 90 inch black rounds and they were $6 each) and we also got free delivery because our venue was one they work with regularly. (www.lakelyndsay.com)
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Im using Prime time rentals in dayton ohio. Im just going to drive up and get them bc they are so much cheaper there
  • edited December 2011
    L&H... they did our linens and they turned out great and their prices are good too...double whammy :)
  • edited December 2011
    I purchased table runners from Pouch World and Prestige Linens.  Their prices to purchase were less than other companies charged to rent.  They have all sorts of linens available. 

Carrie
  • edited December 2011
    I did a little leg work. I got prices from 5 or 6 different places.  Then, I took the cheapest prices from all and went to Waymire Wedding Creations and she's matching the prices for rentals.  Also, I heard that Prime Time Party Rentals will price match.  To me, it's worth the leg work. I ended up getting my linens about $300 cheaper than if I had rented from any one place. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards