Not Engaged Yet

10ish Early Thursday Questions

So I'm up and working on wedding designs and figured I'd start our Thursday question thread a bit early. It's 11:54 EST so whatever. These are completely random by the way just things that popped into my head.

1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times?

2. What is one physical possession you couldn't live without?

3. What's your sign? Do you believe in astrology?

4. Ever seen a psychic or had your tarot cards read? Would you want to?

5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened?

6. Quick you have to trade lives with someone for one day, who is it and why?

7. You've got 1 superhuman power - what is it?

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3)

9. Do you ever have "naked day/time" (besides in the bedroom)?

10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions

• edited December 2011
    1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times?
    --- Everything happens for a reason
    --- Live Laugh Love

My Camera

I am a Libra and yes I do believe in astrology

No I havent seen a psychic or had tarot cards read but I would if I had the opportunity.

5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened?
    Lying and dishonesty

Hmm I dont know.

Being Invisible

Yupp sometimes when my BF has a day off and we have nothing to do we will do that.

Lillianna, Zofia, Kyia for a girl
    Jackson, Connor for a boy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Emotions cloud rational thinkig." - Said by my main communications professor.

My car. I drive everywhere. I would feel stuck without it. Well. That and my phone.

Pisces. I often believe the things that are written about the personality of pisces, but I often think that horoscopes are a crock. What is kind of funny to  me is that I see "pisces" characteristics in my toddler nephew.

I have not. I would be curious to what a psychic would say. Sometimes I have some "feelings" or "visions", which are said to be common in pisces. I know it sounds crazy, but in all honestly there have been times when I have just known somehting was going to happen, and it did.

If someone showed up with proof that DH cheated. Like if someone showed up with a child under the age of 5 and proved it was DH child. I couldn't deal with that.

Hmm... someone famous, just because I would be curious as how their life was.

Omniscient.

maybe 1.

No. sometimes I wish we did.

DH LOVES and I mean LOVES Jackson, or Jack for short. I really, really do not like the name Jack. I would be fine with Jackson if Jack wouldn't be used instead. One of my friends also loves the name Jackson for a boy.  I guess its a 'race' to who has a boy first. Lately DH has been on Henry, hopefully short for Henrick. I don't mind Henrick, but don't really like Henry.

I really like th name Emilia for a girl. It's my great grandma's name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I say "God willing" a lot. And I'm a firm believer in "if it's meant to be, it wil be."

My laptop.

I'm a Taurus, and yes, I do.

I have not and I'm kind of scared to...but also very intrigued.

Abuse.

I want to be Kate Middleton - only until the excitement of the engagement dies down.

Teleport.

Yes. It's fun.

Matthew, Hunter, Mikayla, Madison.
  • edited December 2011

"Wake up and be a better person than you were the day before and it will all come back to you eventually." & "It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day to day basis."

My cell phone. It is attached to me at all times and I think I'd be lost without it. That or my computer, it's a toss up.

Sagittarius and I am a true Sag woman! I do sometimes believe in it honestly is pretty dead on for me.

I had a psychic approach me in the street in Vegas. She pulled me aside and told me things that were really personal without even knowing my name. Then she walked away. I had my cards read once and I wasn't a huge fan.

Physical abuse. I've been there before and it won't happen again.

Tough question. I think it would be Mark Zuckerberg. I want to see a day in his life because I imagine it would be ridiculous. Also, someone who worked at Google. They supposedly have an awesome place to work.

Reading minds but only when I wanted to - I don't want to hear things all day.

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3) I used to have a bunch but I'd say 2 "best friends" and a few close friends.

Nope.  Our house is all windows I feel my neighbors would disapprove. lol.

Oliver Chase and Olivia Rose/Grace/Noelle - I know they are the "same name" but it's happening and I will get stabby if anyone tries to take them. :)  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • deburnindeburnin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I dont' have any mottos, but the song "Keep the Faith" by MJ has gotten me through a lot of sh*t.

My BF's laptop. I use this thing all the time. lol

Cancer. Sort of, I'm definitely a crab. :P

Both. The psychic I saw told me BF and I were going to break up after two more weeks. That was well over five and half years ago now. The tarot reader was a piece of poop and had to look up what something meant anytime she flipped a card (it was free).

Physical or emotional abuse.

Some who works in the performing arts area of Disney. I want to work there soooo bad, but I know it won't happen.

Flying.

Only one that I hang out with alone, but a group of six friends who BF and I hang out with pretty much weekly.

Does sleeping naked occasionally count?

Elizabeth Michelle and I have no name for a potential boy. :(
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Tomorrow is a new day"

my collar

Cancer. Not sure I can say i believe in it or not..

Never have but not against or necessarily for it either.

We don't have any - those situations have been dicussed at length before we entered our relationship and marriage.

My mom to see how she did it all those years

Invisibility

Daily and often :)

We don't think that far ahead..I have never even though about it actually. The fact I may not be able to have kids I feel that would just worsen matters for now.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Don't worry

iPad

Aries. To an extent.

No. Yes, if I didn't have to pay

Abuse toward my daughter.

My daughter. I want to be a little kid again.

Be able to influence people, like a jedi.

Nope.

I like Cambria for a girl and BF likes Corbin for a boy.
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    When I was in college, I had a teacher tell me once that I stress far too easily and I needed to learn to say "you know what, I don't give a sh!t."  Even though I really disliked that particular teacher, that lesson stuck with me.

My computer.  Or a computer of some sort, not necessarily my specific one.

Cancer (barely), and no, not really.  I find it really interesting and fun, though.

Never have, but have always wanted to.  If I could go to a reading for free, I would do it in a heartbeat.

If he started smoking.  He would get the courtesy of an ultimatum first, but I would be out very quickly.

My mother, probably.  I think that experiencing a day in each other's shoes would really improve our relationship.

Invisibility.

3.  4 if I am including BF.

Only when I shower.  Nudity doesn't appeal to me very much.

Girl:  Juliet.  Boy:  Gabriel (Gabe for short).
  • Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    This, too, shall pass.

My computer. With the internet. Or my British copy of Deathly Hallows.

Taurus and no.

No and no. I just don't believe in that stuff. Well, it's not that I don't believe in it... as much as it's all open to interpretation.

If he cheated.

Emma Watson, but only before she started filming Deathly Hallows.

Read minds.

3 I call my best friends.

Sometimes, I admit.

Ugh, what does it matter... back when I decided they were my favorite they were nice and fairly uncommon. Now they are at the top of the baby name list for popularity.
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything happens for a reason.

My cell phone. I feel so naked without it.

Pisces- No but horoscopes are fun to read.

No. I wanted to but now I don't want to know what lies ahead.

Cheating or abuse

I honestly don't know.

To stop time.

Probably four. All but one are male.

No but I'm sure it would be fun.

I can't answer this, were getting our pup soon and we STILL haven't decided on a name. I am named-out at the moment.
  • edited December 2011
    @ Audgie - I so knew you were gonna say jedi mind tricks; I have psychic abilities. ;-)

@Tafft - Sorry if I brought up a sore spot, hun. I had forgotten all about the possibly not being able to have kids thing. I hope that isn't the case and that you two get exactly what you want and deserve in the future.

@ Loop: you're such a show-off using your big fancy words, lol. I can actually believe the whole "premonition thing" some people can do that. I wish that was me! Also, why the hatred for Jack? I'm not thrilled with it but Jackson is really popular now. Henrick is really different and I don't think I've heard it before; cute. Love the way you spelled Emilia - I like it better with the "E".

@ Kath - you better get on naming that dog. She is too cute not to have a name ASAP. Aww only a couple more weeks til you have a new furbaby... I'm jealous.

@DB - "Some who works in the performing arts area of Disney. I want to work there soooo bad, but I know it won't happen" --- I saw this coming a mile away. You are too cute.

@ Elle - Smoking, huh? I'm interested in knowing why you feel so passionately about that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Everything happens for a reason" "God will never put you through anything you can't handle"
    Cell phone.

Scorpio. And I fit the description to a T. Don't know about the daily horoscopes though.  They're vague.

Yes, and I'm not against it again.  I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Abuse.  Been there done that, wanna burn the tshirt.

Sandra Bullock.  I just loove her.

Read people's mind at will.

Yes I do, but not often.

Reese William for a boy/ Gemma Faith for a girl. 
    When is my wedding
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

"This too shall pass"

Cell phone

Pisces, and yes I do!

I had my palm read, boy was she off!

Cheating or rude to my parents

Bf so I could yell at privates all day!

FLYING!

I think I'm down to 1

BF jokes that I change in the living room/dinning room.  I don't have an exactly time.  Sometimes after a bath I'll just curl up in a blanket on the couch...

Ask my mom, she has all my unborn kids named...

Girl - taylor, Julianne, Cora...
    Boy - George, after my Dad
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Things happen for a reason and Don't let the details become bigger than the purpose.

These days it is my mittens, it is starting to get pretty chilly here.

Leo but I was a premature so I should be a Virgo. I can see both traits in myself. I do think the personality traits are pretty on, but horoscopes are crap.

Nope, not really.

Abuse

Just for a day it'd be fun to see how the famous live.

Hmmm, there are soo many to choose from. Flying would be fun.

My friends are all over and don't live close to me, but I'd say 4.

Sometimes, less these days though. The house is starting to get cold.

For a girl - Adelaide, Alwyn and Islay (think Isla Fisher for pronunciation)
    For a boy - we are less firm on boy names.
  • edited December 2011
    Just breathe. 

I don't think there's any one thing I can't LIVE without, but I feel pretty lost if I don't have my phone.

I'm a Scorpio.  I believe in astrology to a point.

Yes.  I've been to three because we had free psychic fairs on campus.  If BF proposes by Febuary all three will have been right.  If not, well...they were close.  Laughing (One said I'd marry the third man I committed to, one said we would live together within twelve months (this was last February) and the other one said I would marry a Virgo.)

Infidelity or abuse.  They're tied for number 1.

Scarlett Johannsen.  She's hot, rich and she's married to Ryan Reynolds.

Telepathy.

5, I'm very lucky.

Living with others puts a damper on all that.  So no.

BF tries to talk about baby names, but I put a kibosh on that.  I feel that it's something that should be discussed or thought about once a couple is pregnant.  It also has to do with the fact that I'm afraid I can't get pregnant too.
  • Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times? Not particularly...I'm pretty big on song lyrics, usually.

2. What is one physical possession you couldn't live without? likely my phone - it keeps me connected to the fam, so that's kinda big.

3. What's your sign? Do you believe in astrology? Taurus the bull, and I am surely stubborn.  But my horoscopes are never even close.

4. Ever seen a psychic or had your tarot cards read? Would you want to? Nope.  And nope.

5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened? Cheating.

6. Quick you have to trade lives with someone for one day, who is it and why? My sister so I can break up with her boyfriend? (That's my catty side).  Or Rachael Ray's backstage people so I can eat all her food, just sayin.

7. You've got 1 superhuman power - what is it? I can fly!  Or I never get sick.  I'd like both of those.

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3) I would say............4.  But they're all in different states cause I've moved around a bit for school, so just 1 in each state, basically.

9. Do you ever have "naked day/time" (besides in the bedroom)? Nope.

10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names? Peyton (girl, not to be confused with THE Peyton Manning).  Not too sure on boys.  I need one with a J and then Nathan or Dylan or something.  I like the whole "an" ending to names, apparently.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_10ish-early-thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:15890f95-6904-4458-b880-e24fba9a8b4fPost:6d1e5d36-43c6-4c30-bd22-9d9593a18154">Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]  @ Loop: you're such a show-off using your big fancy words, lol. I can actually believe the whole "premonition thing" some people can do that. I wish that was me! Also, why the hatred for Jack? I'm not thrilled with it but Jackson is really popular now. Henrick is really different and I don't think I've heard it before; cute. Love the way you spelled Emilia - I like it better with the "E". Posted by nottheonlydreamer44[/QUOTE]

I had a boss named Jack and that is what I think of now. I wasn't a fan of that guy. Emilia was one of my great grandma's names. I also like it a lot better with the E too. I also like that there is a variety of nick names that can be derived from it.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_10ish-early-thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:15890f95-6904-4458-b880-e24fba9a8b4fPost:58ac4ab8-bce1-4e5f-97fd-0dc80ad286af">Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times? Things happen for a reason and <strong>Don't let the details become bigger than the purpose</strong>. 2. What is one physical possession you couldn't live without? These days it is my mittens, it is starting to get pretty chilly here. 3. What's your sign? Do you believe in astrology? Leo but I was a premature so I should be a Virgo. I can see both traits in myself. I do think the personality traits are pretty on, but horoscopes are crap. 4. Ever seen a psychic or had your tarot cards read? Would you want to? Nope, not really. 5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened? Abuse 6. Quick you have to trade lives with someone for one day, who is it and why? Just for a day it'd be fun to see how the famous live. 7. You've got 1 superhuman power - what is it? Hmmm, there are soo many to choose from. Flying would be fun. 8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3) My friends are all over and don't live close to me, but I'd say 4. 9. Do you ever have "naked day/time" (besides in the bedroom)? Sometimes, less these days though. The house is starting to get cold. 10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names? For a girl - <strong>Adelaide,</strong> Alwyn and Islay (think Isla Fisher for pronunciation) For a boy - we are less firm on boy names.
    Posted by Hazel_B[/QUOTE]

OMG, Hazel, I just had a moment. First I love your quote and second Adelaide was my FBN (future baby name) like 4 years ago. I want to call her Addie. I have never seen anyone else mention that name. I officially love you. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times? *Good things come to those who wait but better things come to those who work for it!*, *Things that are easily acquired, obtained, or maintained, without any effort or sacrifice lack value.* and the always simple *It is what it is*

2. What is one physical possession you couldn't live without? My laptop

3. What's your sign? Do you believe in astrology? I'm a capricorn, true to form... and I definitely believe in astrology...

4. Ever seen a psychic or had your tarot cards read? Would you want to? I have had my cards read... I'm not sure if I would do it again...

5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened? Cheating... I can forgive certain things but cheating is NOT one of them.

6. Quick you have to trade lives with someone for one day, who is it and why? Michelle Obama... I'd love to see what it's like to be the First Lady and what she does all day...

7. You've got 1 superhuman power - what is it? Teleportation... Like when I'm sitting in traffic, I'd like to BLINK and be home! lol

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3) - I've drastically cut down the number of people I consider "friends"... 3, not including BF

9. Do you ever have "naked day/time" (besides in the bedroom)? When I know for sure Dad's not coming home

10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names? Girl - Isabella Josephine and Victoria Elizabeth... Boy - Patrick Joseph and Nicholas Matthew
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Dreamer!

In our discussions Adelaide is definitely in first place. Addie is the actual family name and we came up with Adelaide to make it more modern and because I like big names. However, all those name had a family connection so it could go anyway once we ever get around to having kids.
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

Probably my iPod.

I'm a Capricorn but I don't believe in astrology at all.

No to all 3.

Assuming I wasn't married: religion is one.
    Married or just dating: abuse (I like to think I'd walk away right away)

Taylor Swift

Healing or something like that. Very handy and it seems relatively safe.

I have 2 absolute best friends whom I've known my entire life, and there's about 5 of us who are all really, really close friends. It's a nice little group.

Shower time!

Judah for a boy
    I like lots of girl names, but particularly Audrey and Emma.

Also, Dreamer and Hazel: two of my best friends love the name Adelaide and have decided who ever has a girl first gets the name. It's a song by one of our favourite bands: "Adelaide" by Anberlin.
  • edited December 2011

Well sometimes if I'm having a really bad day, I'll just tell myself, "Alright...relax.  Take a deep breath.  Everything is going to be ok."

Physical possessions are always things you can live without, but my possession with the most sentimental value is my engagement ring.

I'm a Pisces.  I don't not believe in Astrology, but I don't take it into great consideration when making decisions.

I've never had it done by a professional.  And I'd love to.

If he hit me...I'd be gone immediately...along with his castrated balls.

Angelina Jolie...come on...who wouldn't want to be that beautiful and rich?  Plus she gets to have sex with Brad Pitt.

The ability to read minds and see right through someone.

Hmmm...close friends.  I would say FI, my childhood best friend Valerie, and a married couple we're really good friends with.

Yes...my naked time starts when I enter the house and ends when I leave the house.  I hate wearing clothes.

I like Jenna for a girl.  I like Hayden for a boy.
  • Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bren - I really like Audrey as well, but BF doesn't.
  • calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Mom and Grandma both have a necklace that says "Live, Love, Laugh", so that's sort of the motto of the women in our family.

I think I'd live just fine without any single possession I have, but my most treasured possession is a claddaugh ring my parents gave me when I was 16 years old.  I wear it nearly every day, and BF and I have talked about me wearing it as an engagement ring and eventually wedding ring when I travel since it has no stones on it (and thus is less likely to be stolen).

Sagittarius.  No, but I think it's entertaining to read horoscopes once in awhile.

Nope, and sure if it didn't cost me much.

Physical abuse.  The moment a guy raises a hand to me, he's gone for good.

Someone with a big yacht in the middle of the Mediterranean.

Flying.  Boring, I know, but I've always had dreams that I could fly and I wake up massively disappointed to find out it's not real.

Friends that I could call up in the middle of the night and tell them I needed them, who would get on the first plane the next morning?  6.  Three roommates from college, two high school friends, one college friend. 4 girls, 2 guys.

Yep, absolutely!  Our first New Years together, we spent all of Jan 1st with a "no clothes" rule (except robes to answer the door to accept Chinese food or pizza deliveries).  It was fantastic.

For boys, James Henry (my Dad's middle name, combined with BF's and his Dad's middle name).
    For girls, I'm not sure.  Most of my favorite names start with "M" and BF's last name starts with "M" so that'd commit the poor child to being called M&M her whole life.  He likes Julia Rose, and I think it's pretty, too.

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    <div align="left">In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_10ish-early-thursday-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:15890f95-6904-4458-b880-e24fba9a8b4fPost:e252aa2f-881a-4e25-927b-98450ece8c08">Re: 10ish Early Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]. 10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names? For boys, James Henry (my Dad's middle name, combined with BF's and his Dad's middle name). For girls, I'm not sure.  Most of my favorite names start with "M" and BF's last name starts with "M" <strong>so that'd commit the poor child to being called M&M her whole life</strong>.  He likes Julia Rose, and I think it's pretty, too.
    Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]

BF (before I told him to stop talking about kids names) wanted to use my last name for our son's first name, his middle name for the son's middle name and then his last name.  Unfortunately that would make his initials A.S.S.  He thinks it's hilarious, I on the other hand, won't let that happen.</div>
  • HeartOverMindHeartOverMind member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Do you have any words of wisdom/life sayings/mottos that get you through the day and/or tough times? God is in control.

2. What is one physical possession you couldn't live without?  I don't have anything that important.

3. What's your sign? Do you believe in astrology? Scorpio. No.

No and no
    5. What's the #1 dealbreaker in a relationship, like, you would walk out the second it happened? Physical abuse

6. Quick you have to trade lives with someone for one day, who is it and why?  Um...Mark Walhberg's wife. hehehe

7. You've got 1 superhuman power - what is it? Invisibility

8. How many close friends do you have? (studies have said women only have 2-3) Haha..I have 2!

9. Do you ever have "naked day/time" (besides in the bedroom)? When I'm in the shower???

10. What are your top girl and top boy baby names?  Girl:Scarlett Boy:Dominic
    "Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband?" ~~~Scarlett O'Hara Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

"God doesn't give you more than you can handle."
    "The greatest hardships are given to the strongest of characters."
    "Everything happens for a reason."

Yeah, they may be cheesy platitudes, but they help make all the hard stuff in life make a tiny bit more sense.

"Be thankful for this moment - this moment is your life."

"Tired of crappy things happening to you? Then stop accepting crap and demand something more."

"My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage."

"Well behaved women seldom make history."

I
    have jewelry passed down to me from my mom and grandmother. I'd honestly be devastated if something ever happened to any of the pieces.

Gemini, and no.

No, and no.

Cheating or abuse.

Angelina Jolie. I would love to see through her eyes (in terms of all the world travel and humanitarian work she does) for a day.

Ability to heal others.

I blessed with a lot of good friends. But, in terms of close, tell-anything-to, no-secrets-kept friends? I would say 6, including FI.

Nope.

If we have a boy, we know he will be Phillip Christopher (after FI's late brother and my living brother). I'm really pulling for Vivianne Nicole if we have a girl. Other ideas include Autumn, Grace, Savannah for girls; Noah, Connor, Logan, Joshua for boys.

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011

Oceana - I love Vivianne Nicole -- I don't think I know anyone with that name! I hope you have a girl :)

I'm so glad other people like Adelaide but I don't want it to become popular: 10 years ago I was all about Emma and Madison. Yeah, not going to happen now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    @Bren- Audrey is a lovely name :)
    I'm not good at feelings.

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

You're stronger than you think.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

all of my skincare products. I'm all about beautiful skin.

Aquarius. I find astrology really interesting. I don't know that I believe it's "true" to the point that I would follow it religiously, but I do like to know people's signs.

I did see a psychic once in NY. Just a quick read by a lady who had a shop next to the restaurant we ate at. It was fun. But I wouldn't base my life around what she said. 

physical or emotional abuse

I am with whoever said Scarlett Johanson -- beautiful, rich, and married to Ryan Reynolds. mmmmmm.

Telepathy

7ish. My husband, friend from HS, roommate from college, sister, my work bff, and one couple that my husband and I love to death.

In the summer, yes. In the winter, much less often.

I actually haven't spent all that much time picking out favorites. My H and I are waiting on that til we're ready to start TTC. (Another couple years down the road, probably).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards