North Carolina
Options

What to do in Fayetteville?

My Bachelorette party is this weekend in Fayetteville. We're going to dinner downtown (Pierro's).  But after that everyone keeps telling me we can do whatever I want.  I have no clue!  I want to do something fun.  Any ideas?
TTC since July 2012 BFP#1 10/8/12 ~ EDD 6/16/12 ~ m/c 10/15/12 BFP#2 12/29/12 ~ EDD 9/10/13 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: What to do in Fayetteville?

• Options
    NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Comedy club? Go on that zipline tour? Girls night in with awesome movies, pedicures and wine :o).

Sry, Im not from Fay so Im not much help.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to do a bar in Fay you can try Huske Hardware downtown (near PIerros) - it's a little classier than most of the other places and on weekends I believe there is a fair bit of dancing. There's also a Carolina Ale House with a nice patio area if you want something low-key. I know some people go to Itz but I get the impression that it's more of a sports bar atmosphere. There's a new club on Skibo called Kryptonite but I haven't been and am not sure it's actually open yet/received it's liquor license but it's something you could look into.

Other non-bar related ideas: Movie at the Cameo (right next to Pierros) - it's a really cute art theatre that gets indie movies and you can have wine/beer while watching. You could also try Dock's downtown (across from Pierros) - it's sort of like a Dave and Busters - it has arcade games and bowling but also a bar so you can have adult drinks while acting like a little kid haha. But it IS a family place so you can't get too crazy.

I'll try to keep thinking! There's not a WHOLE lot in Fayetteville (but a wide variety of strip clubs, if you're into that ;)) Have fun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards