• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

So excited

because one of my cousins is getting married this October,another one got engaged the week before Valentine's day ,and my best friend (MOH) who has been married for nine years and is helping me plan my wedding is renewing her vows,her husband noticed how happy she is helping me and since they didn't have a wedding then he now wants to have the wedding they didn't have nine years ago.
just wanted to share with you ladies!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So excited

• Oh that's so awesome and so romantic of your MOH Hubby.  Congrats to them all!! 
  • That is soooo AWESOME! Tell her Congrats
  • That is so exciting to hear that. Congrats to them all. I bet that will be fun and you can share ideas.
  • thanks for listening ladies,and have a good day!!Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is exciting!  I'm going to a wedding in March - one of my high school friends is getting married.  I'm looking forward to going to my first wedding since getting engaged.  I think I'll pay a lot more attention to all of the little details!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2011-weddings_excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:650Discussion:2a3042f1-faf8-40e1-87a3-561cd9506ee9Post:286f6fd0-6aa0-4e03-8b56-a2a9b26d2a4e">Re: So excited</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is exciting!  I'm going to a wedding in March - one of my high school friends is getting married.  I'm looking forward to going to my first wedding since getting engaged.  I think I'll pay a lot more attention to all of the little details!
    Posted by Mel_23[/QUOTE]

Have fun and let us know how it turns out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards