Ohio-Toledo

Vendor Reviews!

My vendor reviews are (finally!) finished.  They're all in my married bio, link is in my signature.  I'd be happy to discuss any of them further if you have an quesitons!

Re: Vendor Reviews!

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great bio & reviews!!!  :):)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    your reviews were great! Love the Bio. Cant wait to make my own! :)
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are so pretty :) And I think your flowers turned out gorgeous, even if they weren't quite like you imagined.  I think that is one of the problems I am having.  I just can't tell if the flowers I want are the same flowers the florist is picturing. 

QUESTION! Why did you use Brighton tuxes?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    rak--Brighton Tux probably seems kind of strange, doesn't it?  My H lived in Howell at the time, and all of his guys lived in that general area.  So we checked them out and decided that we liked them.  H and I are actually from Michigan, our wedding was pretty close to Toledo.
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I have a question.  You got the dress at David's Bridal but you went to Pam Thomas for alterations?  Did you do a price compare between David's and Pam?

My dress needs to be taken in at the sides, and it needs a bustle.  I was going to go to David's, but was curious why you picked someone else.

And...could you send me her number? :)  I see that you started to write her number out, but stopped
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful Pictures!!! Congratulations!!
  • edited December 2011

catarntina--Pam was much less expensive (at least $50 for what I had done) than David's Bridal, and I feel that she does much better quality work.  I've heard some David's alterations horror stories (as well as a few good ones), but I've never heard anything bad about Pam.

Her number is 419-893-4969

• rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Abbey, Another question.  Where did you get your cake stand from?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews and Pam's number!  After all of the fantastic things I have read she is getting my call soon!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    rak--It's Kristy's from the Bake Shop.  She has several different ones that she uses with her cakes and that was one of them!  She put the little hanging beads on there to match our colors
  • edited December 2011

Pam's number is mixed up in the above post: it is 419-893-4696.  I called her and it turns out she lives about 3 blocks away!!!  I've probably walked by dog by many times!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oops, thanks for correcting it!  I know the last 4 #'s make up the word GOWN, but I put down the wrong digits when I tried to translate it into numerals
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards