June 2012 Weddings
Options

Registry question

So I keep hearing from different people that you can see who bought the gifts for you off yoru registry.  I am really curious about a couple things and want to find out, but I can't figure out how.

I am registered at Kohls and BBB.  Can you find out who purchased your gifts off these registries?  If so, how do you do it??

I know registry stalking is bad, but I seriously can't help myself!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Registry question

• Options
    You can't see who actually bought you the gift, you can only see if it's purchased or not.
  • Options
    I think this is something Macy's registry does. I have BB&B and you can't find out who has bought it, only that it has been bought.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You can't find out that info on BBB or Kohl's. I asked because we got trash bags. lol

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Registry question:[QUOTE]You can't see who actually bought you the gift, you can only see if it's purchased or not. Posted by shunter85[/QUOTE]
    This. I'm registered at kohls and bbb and can only see this
  • Options
    I'm registered at Crate and Barrell and BB&B. Crate & Barrel has an optional "thank you manager" feature which I added on - it allows purchasers to leave their information so you can keep track of thank you notes, so for those who decide to leave their name I can see who purchased what. I can't see any purchaser info on BB&B.

I am guilty of stalking too! So hard not to!
  • Options
    Jean6912Jean6912 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    On JCP you can see who bought what off your registry as well
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The "Thank you" manager is an option on Amazon.com, but I haven't seen that on BBB.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2012
    BBB needs a Thank You manager! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards