Missouri-St Louis

BEST St. Louis Wedding Band??

I am having trouble deciding on a wedding band!  Anyone have any experience with either Boom, Galaxy or Mystic Voyage??  I really want a group that is fun and plays a variety of songs!  Has to be able to play a lot of Motown!  I like different things about each band I see!  :) Any advice is appreciated!  

Re: BEST St. Louis Wedding Band??

• We are using Trilogy, and they play a wide variety of songs from the 70s,80s,90s and 2000's .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm a big fan of Downtime Band.  The owner of Downtime Productions also plays in Downtime Band and he isn't a pushy sales guy, plus super helpful.  If that band is booked, he also works with 3 others exclusively and they are all amazing.  I know from personal experience.  I booked The X Band and have heard Push The Limit and Downtime at different functions.
  • Boom is awesome! They played at a friends wedding a few years back and as soon as we got engaged we booked them immediately! They put on such an amazing show and really made the night. They have a great variety of music and keep the crowd up and moving all night long. We are having them at our November wedding and cannot wait for them to make our wedding the best!
  • Spanky Entertainment-dueling pianos is the best and new entertainment for weddings.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards