Ohio-Cincinnati

Bachelorette party help!!!

Ladies--I need your help!

I'm planning a bachelorette party for my sister, and need your ideas!!! It's been several years since I've lived in Cincy, so I'm not sure of the bar scene or even what restaurants are good for parties, etc.

Let me know what you think for restaurants, bars, party busses...or even other fun ideas to "spice up" the night! (We do want to stay in OH, at least for the bar(s) since it's smoke-free).

Any ideas you have will be MUCH appreciated! :)

Re: Bachelorette party help!!!

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on the night you are looking for there are plenty of options.
    I renteded a limo party bus from A. Limosuine Co. They were wonderful and a great price. We started at a friends house for some food and a lingerie shower, then we headed to the bars downtown. We started at Blackfinn - they usually have reserved tables and gifts for bachelorettes. We stayed there for about 2 hours and attempted to go to Lodge bar - when they were going to charge us a cover, we got right back on the bus and headed to Mt. Adams. We bar hopped most of the rest of the night in Mt. Adams and had a great time.

if you are looking to stay away from the bars - Pole Kittens will do a bachelorette party depending on the day and time. They will do either pole dancing classes or strip tease classes. They are super fun. They can be googled. I have taken a bunch of classes there and love it.

If you are looking for something more low key, let me know and I can provide more info.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with PP regarding Pole Dancing. I think that would be a really fun idea and heard it's a good work out :)

You could do Benihana's... that's always fun.
  • edited December 2011
    As far as downtown bars go, there's also Cadillac Ranch - if you're the type to ride the mechanical bull. But seriously, I know a lot of people who go to Cadillac Ranch for B-Parties
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mjc468mjc468 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We started my night off with a Pure Romance party..was a blast then went out in Newport... But I wanted the pole kitten fitness but couldn't get enough ppl to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards