Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum
Options

Gift for groom and attendants.

I am having only two attendants for my wedding a "MOH" who is only 12 (going on 20) and a flower girl who is 5.  I need ideas for nice attendants gifts for them.  I was thinking a Tiffany initial pendant for the 12yo, but may get her something in addition to that.

I also need an idea of what to get FH, I want something nice but under $350 or so.  And while were at it what about gifts for moms?  Any ideas are greatly appreciated!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gift for groom and attendants.

• Options
    When shopping for your WP, take the words Wedding Party out of consideration. 

WP gifts do not need to be matchy-matchy, nor should they be wedding related.  It also doesn't have to be a "keepsake".

Think about each person and their likes/dislikes.  Get them something that they'd want and enjoy.  Ask your FG's mom about her favorite toys right now, and get her that.

So shopping for your friends, not your WP.

As for your DH:  if you can't decide, I don't really think that strangers from the internet can help you.  You know him.  We don't.  What would he absolutely love that he won't get himself?  Go buy it for him.

"Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    I got my FI a really, really nice pair of cufflinks in a cool style he loved. :) He wore them on the day, and then I made sure to get him some shirts with french cuffs, so he could wear them more often. He loved it.
  • Options

I say for the FG make her a goody bag for the day of the wedding, maybe some coloring books, things to keep her entertained for a bit, maybe a special picture and frame it.

As for the MOH maybe a touch Ipod and have it engraved, Maybe you can both have a matching bracelet for the wedding day, something that she can share with you and only you!!!

Moms, depends on what they are into, Hobbies??? Fav places??? I am buying my soon to be mother in law a Cricuit for cakes (she is a baker and is starting to get arthritis so this is perfect for her), and my mom is getting something else....lol It all depends on who they are and what they are into.

I hope I helped!!

~Feels like home to me~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards