Florida-South Florida

Affordable Venue in Miami

Hello everyone,

I recently got engaged and have begun the planning process for my wedding.  My fiance and I are really looking for a low key and inexpensive wedding.  The tentative date for the wedding is March 17, 2012, we are expecting to have 100 guests, and we are considering having our wedding at a clubhouse in the Miami area.  If anyone knows of a clubhouse that we can use to rent for the ceremony and reception it would be of great help!!!  I am a terrible planner and need all the assistance and advice possible so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Yari

Re: Affordable Venue in Miami

• edited December 2011
    I do not know what your budget is but you can check out LINKS in Key Biscayne.  Its really really cute, and has been the most inexpensive I have come across
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Also try the Doral Country Club.

• edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!!! My budget is 5K. 
  • PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow, is your budget flexible? that is pretty tight for 100. I would definitely try Renaissance Ballroom in coral gables. they have packages that include everything for a low price. their # is 305-445-1313. GL! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Another knottie just had her reception in the Renaissance Ballroom... from outside it doesn't look like much.. however, that upstairs room is absolutely gorgeous!!! And I know she was on a very tight budget. That MAY work for you!!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    My bestfriend did her wedding there and it was very affordable :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!!! I will definately give them a call.  I realize my budget is really small which is why we had considered a clubhouse or even a friend's home.
  • djoann958djoann958 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Miami Beach Botanical Garden. The rental of the Banyan room is about $800 I think (plus a refundable deposit). It is includes long banquet tables and white chairs. You can get round tables for $7 each. You can bring in your own caterer and shop around for the best price.
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention I have a friend who had a small budget as well, and just about the same amount of people.

She did her reception at St. Raymond's parish hall. I don't know what your religion is but this is a Catholic Church, which you could do your ceremony and reception in the same place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards