Destination Weddings Discussions

Good Thursday Night!

Hello! Since i haven't been on much this week, I wanted to pop on now and say, HI! I was in an all day training and came back to the office to take care of a couple things. Crazy, I know. But, it's the difference of getting a child into a home that I've been trying to find one for over 2 years.

How is everyone's night going? Got any wedding checks done today?

We got 6 awesome wedding gifts off of our registry last night. I was so excited when they came through. However, they were given anonymously. Crazy, right? We have no idea who it could be. Anyone else get any gifts that they don't know who they are from?

Hope you all have a great night! Oh, there's a few more pictures up from the shower on the blog. :)

Re: Good Thursday Night!

• jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Kimmy I hope you find that child a home soon! Wow 6 anonymous gifts...hmmmm, interesting!!! I'm waiting for some call backs on a new hair stylist and MUA. Hopefully I will hear from someone tomorrow. I'm ready to start my 4 day weekend, I have some busy plans ahead of me. Have a great night.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Happy almost weekend ! You guys would be so proud of my wedding checks this week. I got all my candles in the mail that I bought from candles4less, I started my favor bags for the chocolate espresso beans, we ordered our wedding bands, worked on my BM's jewelry, figured out the layout for our ceremony & reception with my WC and went over details, started working on other stationary items with my designer (menus, drink stirrers, tags for fans) AND gathered people's used string lights for our AHR. WOW getting things done is AWESOME.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kimmy- I hope you can get them a home too!  I haven't had any gifts that I we don't who they were from; that's kind of weird.

FI and I just came home after shopping for almost 5 hours, ugh!  But we got my father's gift, I got more beads to make the anklets for mothers and FI's sister, our cake topper, and a few other things we needed.  Tomorrow I'm working on wedding things and leaving the homework, I need some fun stuff to do!

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards