Arizona-Phoenix

Venue at the Grove?

My fiance and I recently toured Venue at the Grove and are considering it for our wedding/reception location next spring.  Does anyone know anything about this place or have any insights?  Thanks!

Re: Venue at the Grove?

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of it but the pictures on Arizona Weddings look pretty :) Good luck in finding the right venue
  • edited December 2011
    You may want to look into whether the trees will still be "naked" in the Spring.  I am considering them too for an October wedding (you commented on my similar post about this), which I believe the trees will have their leaves or be changing colors then. I think I read somewhere that the trees were bare in the spring.  I still think it is a cool look with the "naked" trees, but it is obviously a different look than the pictures.  The peson who gave us a tour last night said they have only done one wedding so far, and a few Quinceniera (sp?) since new management took over, so they may not have many references yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ahh- gotcha.  We asked him about the trees: he said that usually by late April they are full- sooner depending on when it gets warm out.  I didn't realize they have done so few weddings (only 1: wow!).  I will have to do some more research.  Thanks!
  • JMejia1972JMejia1972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to their Open House including their vendors about 2 weeks ago and was very impressed by them and the venue. I too learned that they have only done one wedding but they are a very new company. I spoke to their in-house caterer and was very impressed as well. I know there is a food tasting on April 1 which unfortunately I'm going to miss. Their packages include a lot for the money, def. a good value esp. if you are willing to have your wedding/reception on a day/night other than Saturday.
  • neveral1neveral1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are their prices like?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards