Just Engaged and Proposals

Engagement Announcements

I understand that not everyone agrees with this tradition. HOWEVER.... both sides of our family decided we wanted this. We did formal engagement announcements. A close friend of mine who is a graphic designer sat down and designed something just for us. I adore them. She also helped us make invites for the engagement party to coordinate. We are super excited. I love them. They are just what we wanted.

Just had to share.

Cat
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagement Announcements

• We didn't do E Announcements but I didn't know they were frowned upon. Good for you getting them out!
  • They are not particularly frowned upon. I think a lot of people do them. I just did not want to get yelled at for ettiquitte. My Mom and FMIL wanted some sent out... and FI and I wanted to do some too... (plus it gave me something to plan since we are not getting married for several years). Im not entirely sure who actually is supposed to send them, but FI and I are the ones doing it because my Mom is busy taking care of my Gram and doesn't really have the time, and his parents are super busy moving up north by us for the summer and getting the boat ready. So we were psyched to do it.  I love love loved how they came out. I hope to post pictures soon!!! I only have PDF right now.

Cat
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards