Snarky Brides

Whats up?

2»

Re: Whats up?

• Hi ladies!

This might be a P&R. I stayed up to watch the wedding and then went to sleep, but H woke me up at 10:30 anyway. I'm running on fumes :-( And I'm a smidge cranky.

KW, that's awesome about the e-cig! I'm trying to convince H to use his more. Who knows, it might help.
    Wuppikins loves you!

"Hater-ade is full of disrespectrolytes" - Mehg
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    i would hope for that much money it wasnt just a 1 trick pony! haha
  • Con - I'm still somewhat amazed that it's worked so well. H has been smoking for over 20 years and has tried patches, gum, cold turkey, etc. and nothing worked. He said the first days were rough but the nicotine in the e-cig was enough to keep him from buying a regular pack. Next he's going to work on switching with non-nic cartridges and then wean off the thing entirely.
  • That's awesome KW!
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    I just got finished watching the wedding. BEAUTIFUL! She looked gorgeous, and they both looked so in love.

I thought it was the same dress, too. It does look very similar.

I thought they should have run off and done a secret ceremony. I know how frowned upon that is here, but I wonder how much input she actually had. So much of it was tradition and pomp and circumstance. They HAD to invite all those people, they couldn't choose. If it was me, I'd do another private ceremony while I was on my honeymoon. Say my own vows and do things their way without so much pressure and expectation.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-up-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:4befcd5b-e7b9-4c7f-8eab-fd21f0171210Post:e4f42eba-4990-4c6c-a01d-40d3c852166a">Re: Whats up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got finished watching the wedding. BEAUTIFUL! She looked gorgeous, and they both looked so in love. I thought it was the same dress, too. It does look very similar. I thought they should have run off and done a secret ceremony. I know how frowned upon that is here, but I wonder how much input she actually had. So much of it was tradition and pomp and circumstance. They HAD to invite all those people, they couldn't choose. If it was me, I'd do another private ceremony while I was on my honeymoon. Say my own vows and do things their way without so much pressure and expectation.
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]

I agree.  I'd want something a little more intimate later.  I do like how they are having two receptions though.  One that is more of a formal dinner and then a second evening reception where they can kind of let loose.
    Photobucket
  • Hi guys. I want those canapés that Nebb posted, yum! The evening gowns are gorgeous, and I think it's cute they said that Harry and Pippa have been flirting today. I am shocked I didn't tear up watching the wedding, I came close though. I also loved Harry's look back at Kate and what he said to Will. I am glad they kissed twice, the reaction after the second one was so cute! I am way too into this.

Right now I am trying to get some work done before I go to my neighbors house. I am doing at better job at getting distracted though.
  • NebbNebb member
    The Canape's look SO good!! I want the yorkshire pudding one so bad. I wish I knew how to make that.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    The yorkshire pudding ones did look good. Could you imagine making enough of those for 1900 people though! 
  • NebbNebb member
    hah that would literally be the worst job ever.
  • I loved the wedding too! I wasn't all into it, and then I saw "the kiss" before I went to work. I watched clips at work & caught the wedding tonight. It was so beautiful..everything. I love how happy & in love they are. I loved how William & Harry couldn't stop looking at Kate when she got to the alter. It was perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards