Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

AW: Bridal Shower ((Pic Heavy))

First off let me say I hate surprises, so my mom and bridesmaids came up with a way to surprise me yet have me know about my shower. It was kept a secret until the morning of my shower, when my mom and sister, who is my maid of honor came over to my apartment and surprised me with my favorite champagne and flowers. Hence, the PJS!! But they told me it was my shower and to arrive at 4:00pm. I loved the surprised at home, with only my mom, sister and fiance present instead of 90+ people starin g at me!

I arrived at my shower and was shocked by how amazing it was! I could never of imagined that we would get so many fabulous gifts. The food was delicious, as was the cake & chocolate fountain!!

**My Beautifully Decorated Chair (my mom even made a cushion to match my theme!)**

**Table Set up and Damask Compact Mirror Favors**

** Beautiful Cake Table**

**FOOD!!!**

**SURPRISE, again!!**

** Let the Games begin. "How well do you know Charlie!?" My Bridesmaid's interviewed Charlie with a series of questions, and wrote down his answers. Each wrong answer I was given an item to add to my attire.

The first picture is me thinking "He said what!?" - His favorite pizza topping... He nevers orders it!

The second picture is Charlie receiving a tiara because he told my bridesmaids the completely WRONG answer!

The third picture is after all 20 questions were answering, my attire has grown from wrong answers, even though Charlie modified some of his answers which caused me to get them wrong!! Ha Ha!

**Toliet Paper Bride**

The contestants & myself

**Let the gifts begin!!**

**My mom made me a scrapbook of my entire life.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!**

*After all of my fabulous gifts were opened*

**Wishing Well**

**Cutting the cake**

**Photo Ops**

My Mom & I Charlie & I

My Mom, Future Mother in Law and I

Charlie & I with our ring bearers & flower girl

College Friends... Dub- C <3

Charle & I with my side of the bridal party (yes I know it's big!!)

Re: AW: Bridal Shower ((Pic Heavy))

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards