I've gotten a lot done this week and wanted to share!
- Booked Wedding Night Hotel Room
- Purchased all stamps for invites
- Gathered all my addresses and emailed Moms the ones I am missing
- Booked our Honeymoon Cabin in the mountains!
- MY WEDDING SHOES CAME IN!
I also am really excited about my first dress fitting tomorrow, my first shower on Saturday, and my FMIL and FSILs helping me put together invites for mailing! Things are really coming along!!!
Here is a pic of my wedding shoes. The heel is really high, but I am wearing these for ceremony/pics and then switching in to platform PINK flip flops. (I may even wear the flip flops for the ceremony to not have a lot of anxiety over tripping... I am a bit of a clutz lol)