Not Engaged Yet

Hair style Recco's if you are bored...

I'd like some ideas on hairstyles for my sister's wedding next week. I'm getting my hair done and I don't know what I want to do with it.   I definitely know I want an up do, nothing too complicated. My hair is about medium length right now goes about an inch or two past my shoulders.

Any suggestions are appreciated!!!!

Anniversary

Re: Hair style Recco's if you are bored...

• I can't make this one work on my own, but I'm in love with the chignon: 
    Pinned Image

And then, of course, I loved Pippa's hair at the wedding, but it's not a full updo:
    Pinned Image
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks Pee k stupid IE is not letting me see the images right now.

Anniversary

• Oh boo.  Pinterest just died on me, but I'll post links when it comes back.
    I french with my man
  • Here are some thoughts...

Big Bun

French Twist

Messy Bun

Low Side Chignon

• Allusive- I love the big bun look! I may have them do something like that. Thanks

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hair-style-reccos-if-you-are-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:35a0d504-569c-4287-a8bc-311fb1f8e043Post:2d7db97f-1635-4e51-9372-b0d3c2b267d0">Re: Hair style Recco's if you are bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't make this one work on my own, but I'm in love with the chignon:  And then, of course, I loved Pippa's hair at the wedding, but it's not a full updo:
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

<div>That is really pretty, pee k! I have done the flipped ponytail, but never continued to flip it like in this pic. Now I have a hairstyle for my cousin's wedding. THANK YOU! :)</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_hair-style-reccos-if-you-are-bored?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:35a0d504-569c-4287-a8bc-311fb1f8e043Post:2d7db97f-1635-4e51-9372-b0d3c2b267d0">Re: Hair style Recco's if you are bored...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't make this one work on my own, but I'm in love with the chignon:  And then, of course, I loved Pippa's hair at the wedding, but it's not a full updo:
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I love this! I can't wait to have an excuse to do it!
  • oh wow the chignon is cute pee k thanks!!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards