Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

hair/ makeup?

how much does it cost for a hairdresser makeup artisit to come to your house and do your hair/ makeup? prob an updo... and 3 bridesmaids too?

Re: hair/ makeup?

• edited December 2011
    I paid about $160 for my hair along with my mom's and sisters.

I paid I think about $100 for my MU and then my sister, mom and the BM were $60 each.  I had a trial included with my price, I also had fake lashes and I think she spent more time on me. 
  • edited December 2011
    My hair is $75 and makeup is also $75. Makeup is the same price for bridesmaids but their hair is only $65. For the company I am using for makeup gets cheaper the more people that are having it done.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_hair-makeup-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:18a39302-3016-453c-bdeb-e7e049ed27d1Post:5faf20f4-d96a-4fcb-9050-44531cb0ecd9">Re: hair/ makeup?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My hair is $75 and makeup is also $75. Makeup is the same price for bridesmaids but their hair is only $65. For the company I am using for makeup gets cheaper the more people that are having it done.
    Posted by jelybeancg[/QUOTE]

which company are you using?
  • edited December 2011
    Hair by Meghan for hair and Dylan Michael Cosemetics for makeup.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    How'd you hear about them.  Are they suppose to be good? 
  • edited December 2011
    They are highly recommended on the boards here. I saw lots of pictures and met with them personally and had trials. I am more than happy so far and I am the daughter of a hairdresser so I am picky.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    check out Patricia Solis
    She is not cheap but does amazing work, She is pretty resonable. 
    You would be looking for makeup and hair for atleast $175 bm $150, at least that is what I am paying.  It may be more next year, cause I think she is going to be charging a bit more
  • Day2123Day2123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Dollhouse owned by two sisters is really good !!!  bride is 100 120 with a trial!!! girls i believe are 55 s peice:) awesome awesome job
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards