• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Wedding Weight Loss - Anyone with me?

So, I want to loose quite a bit of weight before I get married NYE 2010 and I've decided to follow the body for life program (www.bodyforlife.com) and I was wondering if anyone wanted to follow it with me. I'm starting on December 28th and the program goes for 12 weeks. I'm planning on repeating it and following it for the whole of 2010.

I picked this particular program because I've done it before a long time ago and I know it works. And because of all the diets I've tried in my adult life this is the one I got the best results with and stuck with the best. Also if you go to http://bodyforlife.com/success/goals/multichallenge.asp and scroll down to Michelle Treichel, I know her and I know her. She really does look like she does in her after picture... and i know if she can do it, I can do it.

I personally want to loose about 60 lbs and 5 sizes before the wedding. Anybody want to join me?
Planning Blog: www.JohnandSteph2010.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
image228 Made the list!
image 42 Are ready to party!
image 6 Will be missing out!
image 180 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: Wedding Weight Loss - Anyone with me?

• I will be doing WW by myself. This is what works for me, sorry ;) But you know I will still be working on weight loss and toning up. I would like to lose 15-20 pounds, especially before I look at dresses. I already know the dress I want, but I don't want to see myself in it yet.
  • I will be doing WW too! :)  I have my dress already and purposly ordered it a size smaller.  I lost 48 on WW and LOVE it!  So easy to do!

Good luck!
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • What's WW? I;d like to shed some punds too... I'm really bad a t dieting and excercising, I need something easy...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards