Ohio-Cincinnati

Punts canta

Wondering if anyone can recommend an all inclusive resort in punts canta ?

Re: Punts canta

• I definitely can!!! I wrote a huge long review a while ago, so I'll try to find it, but it was for the punta Cana princess. We went just for a random vacation about 1 1/2 years ago but it only cost ~2,100 including airfare, room, and all drinks food etc for a week. It also included all of this for the 3 other sister resorts, it was great.
    That is the true season of love when we believe that we alone can love, that no one could have ever loved as much before, and that no one will ever love in the same way again
  • Try Majestic Elegance- we stayed there in August 11' for our honeymoon. Absolutely beautiful and pretty reasonably priced.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_punts-canta?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:d9aee119-0a30-4770-a6db-1ac04e17be53Post:e65be70d-2484-4bc1-94d6-0c5fb01a4114">Re: Punts canta</a>:
    [QUOTE]I definitely can!!! I wrote a huge long review a while ago, so I'll try to find it, but it was for the punta Cana princess. We went just for a random vacation about 1 1/2 years ago but it only cost ~2,100 including airfare, room, and all drinks food etc for a week. It also included all of this for the 3 other sister resorts, it was great.
    Posted by Berobinsm[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards