Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 12/30

Clearly, I suck at actually posting the QOTD...

What are you doing for new years?  Going out? Staying in?

Re: QOTD 12/30

• edited December 2011
    celebrating my bday with some friends at my house and watching the ball drop with cheap champagne on my new flat screen. <3
    Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust. Love still stands when all else has fallen. Corinthians 13:7-8 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We're going to a friend's house... should be pretty fun and low-key.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_qotd-1230?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:237Discussion:bbd96f2a-a727-438d-85b2-a6c8a4ffb0eaPost:2db38a3c-22a1-4b0e-a989-947c8d1f209c">Re: QOTD 12/30</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're going to a friend's house... should be pretty fun and low-key.
    Posted by abbeylynne06[/QUOTE]

Same here.  The boys are going to home brew some beer and the girls are going to pamper ourselves with some good movies playing. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We went from having nothing to do a few days ago to having 5 places to stop tomorrow night.  I think we have a plan in place.....I wish we could just chill at our house.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I will be at work ugh!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards