Wedding Classifieds

Chair Sashes and more

So the rehearsal dinner and wedding is over and I don't have space for all of these things:

I have white satin and champagne pintuck chair sashes avaiable.
I have a 100+ glass votives (they have some white candles in them but could be used for any color scheme and won't spill on rental linens)
I have 60 matching wine glasses
HIgh end disposable cocktail dishes and more. I am gathering lots of photos know so if you are interested email me and I can send you pictures of what you are looking for. More stuff to come!

Re: Chair Sashes and more

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_chair-sashes-and-more?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:d12f982e-d012-4b5a-966c-c8ee7d89e67ePost:bcef16bd-5e8b-44ad-b748-674fefbc4021">Chair Sashes and more</a>:
    [QUOTE]So the rehearsal dinner and wedding is over and I don't have space for all of these things: I have white satin and champagne pintuck chair sashes avaiable. I have a 100+ glass votives (they have some white candles in them but could be used for any color scheme and won't spill on rental linens) I have 60 matching wine glasses HIgh end disposable cocktail dishes and more. I am gathering lots of photos know so if you are interested email me and I can send you pictures of what you are looking for. More stuff to come!
    Posted by ablacroix4[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Can you send pictures and prices of the champagne chair sashes to arabesque1008@hotmail.com? </div>
  • I'd like to see a pic of the wine glasses and will you ship? Or where are you located. Thanks, Lesa lesahoffman at frontier dot com
  • Hi, could I see pictures of the chair sashes? Thanks so much.

Lindsay

lmc09d@my.fsu.edu
  • lesahoffmanfrontier.com
  • savxcore1@gmail.com. interested in dishes and glasses
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm inquiring about the wine glasses, but don't know your email address and don't know if your checking messages here! Thanks! lesahoffmanfrontier.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards