New York-New York City
Options

Staten Island Church

Anyone have any info on some churches in Staten Island,NY? The new Star of the Sea, is gorgeous. Might meet with them soon, but heard it's $1,000.
Is that crazy?

Re: Staten Island Church

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard it was close to $1,000 too. But I also heard that Saint Clare's was the same and it wasn't. I inquired about Saint Joseph, Saint Thomas which was around $900. Saint Clare's was actually cheaper and we booked with them. So, you never know! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!...Yea I called St. Clare's..They wanted $750..but I don't think any church includes the classes. I also heard St. Peter's is gorgeous
  • Options
    LDamianiLDamiani member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The classes are around $200 and usually aren't included.  You have to register separately online for them.  I believe they take place at St. Francis Seminary.  And yes, St. Peter's is goregous but the only bad thing is no AC...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Our Lady Star of the Sea in Sept. It was $750 + $150 for pre cana. The church is absolutely beautiful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you don't mind me asking, was it $1000 with music and everything at Star of the Sea?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still waiting for them to call me back to meet with the priest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The fee includes everything (music, priest, altar flowers), the only thing extra is pre cana which is required.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh ok great, will hopefully meet with them this week..Thank you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards