Nebraska-Omaha

Paper..

I was wondering who everyone was going to go with for their Save-the-Dates, invites, RVPS, etc.? It's not really close to when I need to pick this yet but I like looking around and getting ideas. That way when the time comes I know a little more about what's out there.

I have noticed that some people have gone with some etsy choices and I like a lot of things on there that I have seen. I have also noticed that a lot of people have chosen cheaper websites.

What are you guys using and how much are you paying?

Thank you! :)

Re: Paper..

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I designed and made all of my own.  I ordered my paper from Anchor Paper.

http://sites.google.com/site/knottiehuskerfanz/diy

I've heard good things about Lindsey, too.  Her email is Lishcreative at hotmail dot com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Cari Rasmussen from Oh So Bliss! She is located in Fremont, NE, but one of her partners is in Omaha. She was so easy to work with, was very willing to work within our budget, and had the most unique designs for invitations/programs/place cards that I have seen (I did a LOT of research before deciding on who to go with). Her website is www.ohsobliss.com, and her phone number is on the website. Good luck! :o)
  • edited December 2011
    i ordered my stuff from paper-source and went to office max to print... diy is the way to go!
  • kufankufan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used a girl named Nanci Kavich with RSVP.  She has SO many choices in so many cool styles - tons that I have never seen before and she could meet my budget.  She was really nice and was a ton of help when it came to wording.  Her website is www.rsvpnotes.com (but she has a lot more than is on her site) and her store is in Regency Court right by Borsheim's.  I LOVED everything I got from her.  Got so many compliments it was amazing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards