February 2013 Weddings

Anyone else planning a February 2013 wedding?

My fiancee and I just locked in our date for February 9, 2013.  We are getting married in Pittsburgh at the Grand Hall at the Priory.  We are so excited, but it so far away!  I see it as more time to plan, save, and lose weight for dress shopping.  But it's also more time to stress!

I'd love to have some other Feb 2013 brides to talk to!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone else planning a February 2013 wedding?

• edited December 2011
    Getting married February 9, 2013! Can't wait! We're doing a Winter Wonderland wedding - I love the snow, so we're going with the blues and silvers in our venue. Thinking about a royal/cobalt or black for my girls - not sure yet. 

Our engagement date and wedding date mirror each other 09/02 and 02/09 - except for the year!

Congratulations to all of you! Good Luck with your planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hELLO Ladies, 

I"m new to this, but I am also getting married in February 2013!! Congrats to all of you!!! We also wanted to give ourselves time to plan and save as we're both still paying off some bills and although located in NJ we're plannin on relocating to VA. Our wedding's going to be a destination wedding and although supposed to be cheaper, I am really stressing the amount of guests we may have or as you've ladiees brougth up a winter snowstorm that may prevent our guests to get to our destination!! Fingers crossed our weddings will be beautiful for all of us :) 
  • Hello ladies and congrats to us all! I'm having a feb 2013 wedding looking for the 23rd also doing a winter wonderland theme colors are blue silver with pink and blue lighting, haven't picked a venue yet looking within long island / ny
  • Congrats to everyone!!!! We are planning a Feb 9th, 2013 wedding. We've booked the church and the reception venue in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. So excited... our colours are grape and champagne and we are having a wine and cheese themed wedding as we are in the heart of wine country!!!! I'm also terrified of a snow storm but I've always wanted a winter wedding.

• Hey!  Just got engaged on Dec 29th, looking at a Feb '13 wedding!  We can't look at venues until next month, but we're hoping we can secure one for the 23rd in the Chester County, PA area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Just a week engaged and the venue we really want is already booked through next spring except February 16th, so it's looking like that's our day! We will be in Houston, so the weather could be freezing or in the 70s. I want to avoid typical winter colors and definitely want to stear clear of pinks and reds. Any suggestions?
  • Hi All,
    Congrats all!  I just got engaged in December and the FH and I are planning on a 2/17/13 wedding.  Hopefully in Brooklyn or Queens, NY but we may end up looking on Long Island.  Not sure about venue yet but the budget is fairly low by NY standards.

@ Pink08415, where on LI are you looking at?  

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Starting to plan my wedding... Already overwhelmed.  Only thing I know so far is it will be at the rnd of February.  I did however purchase a planning book this weekend in the hopes of keeping myself organized.  Hopefully it works!  Oh yeah - don't know anything about snow- I'm in Tampa, Fl.
  • My fiance and I had tentative set our date at March 2, 2013, until we started talking to the venue we want. They didn't have that date available and we didn't want to go farther into March since my fiance's birthday is mid-March. Based on the dates they had available, we decided on February 16, 2013. 13 months to go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Jsut got enaged on the 24th of February. So excited and set the date to Feb 16th. We live in Alaska and it will be perfect ime for us to get out of here. Im originally from S. Florida but alot of my family lives in Colombia. People will be flying from all over the place to come down but it will be a relatively smaller wedding.
    I'll be flying to Fl to go dress shopping at all the fabulous dress boutiques to find "the one"...Alaska, I noticed not only had very limited stuff and prices for iffy designers are comparable to Oscar de la Renta and Monique Lhullier (ridiculous!), but they also have really bad service. There are literally 2 places to shop for gowns in town lol
    We are doing an outdoor wedding with a vintage inspired theme, pruples, greens and lavenders
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imagekayak
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2013-weddings_anyone-else-planning-february-2013-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3a41aca6-a01d-4389-ae9d-4d0ec4c1d0faDiscussion:276af6c3-fdc6-4ca6-95b9-d0b8e8b04a5bPost:d97ecf2b-4088-4f24-b1f4-452fd70c950d">Anyone else planning a February 2013 wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiancee and I just locked in our date for February 9, 2013.  We are getting married in Pittsburgh at the Grand Hall at the Priory.  We are so excited, but it so far away!  I see it as more time to plan, save, and lose weight for dress shopping.  But it's also more time to stress! I'd love to have some other Feb 2013 brides to talk to!
    Posted by Melis7683[/QUOTE]
    HI. congrats on picking your date. My husband and I are also renewing our vows on February 9, 2013. It will be our 10th anniversary. So yes it does seem far away but I am already head first into planning and things. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards