Ohio-Columbus

Last minute items needed.

I need a red and white flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow that is beautiful but inexpensive.

Re: Last minute items needed.

• osumegsosumegs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was at Flowers on Orchard Lane a few days ago and they had a cute ring bearer pillow. It wasn't ornate, but it was pretty. They are fairly reasonably priced and may be able to help you out with a flower girl basket as well. They have a few things to rent and/or buy.
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_last-minute-items-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:ecb4571c-1d15-4566-a459-0596822c275ePost:e1ae3347-cd92-4980-bc6a-cba2663f1989">Last minute items needed.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need a red and white flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow that is beautiful but inexpensive.
    Posted by daimen[/QUOTE]

Flower Factory has some.  You can either buy a ring bearer pillow and basket set, or they have cute little white baskets that you could add red ribbon to if you wanted.
  • daimendaimen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok thanks guys :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto stacks. I would also try Hobby Lobby. I got our ring pillow there, plain white but beautiful and had little beads and sequins on it that went perfectly with my dress. I have also seen some of the basket/ring bearer combos at Party City. Michael's might be another place to look as well.
  • daimendaimen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks missysue20
  • jnkreagerjnkreager member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just at Flower Factory, and was totally shocked by their prices!  I will be buying lots of wedding related stuff there!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards