April 2012 Weddings

IMPORTANT INFO

Okay ladies my wedding is one of the first of the month so I will be away from the comp quite a bit this coming week. I just wanted to let you all know what a joy it has been planning beside you and receiving all your positive and supportive words thoughout this very stressful thing we call wedding planning. Also I will be checking in at least every night to see how things are going but with my wedding being here I felt there should be someone here in my place for the next week overseeing the board. I have asked Erica aka em01092 to keep an eye out for me. She is a regular poster and a wonderful knottie with great advice and opinions. Should anyone need anything from the 2nd to the 9th please let her know. Thanks so much for making it so easy to be the mod on this board and by being such great friends! Im still here for the next few days but man its really close. My ticker officially says 7 days till the wedding OMG!!!!
Photobucket
April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!

Re: IMPORTANT INFO

• I hope everything goes well for you.  Just keep in mind, something will go wrong, but at the end of the day you will be married.  And that was the goal anyway.  Looking forward to hearing all about it. 
  • Congratulations, and have a wonderful day! You only get one, so make sure you aren't so busy that you forget to enjoy it! I'll be joining you in three weeks!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Good luck, and thank you for moderating the board! Sharing this process has made all the difference in my sanity.
  • I love this kind of info! I'm so glad this board has been so supportive throughout this whole process. I can't wait to see all the wedding pics after hearing all the details leading up to it!
    We're married! And we're ready to sell! http://nauticalwedding.weebly.com/index.html
    Anniversary
  • OMG I am so excited for you! Come back asap to tell us all about it! 

Thanks girl! I'll take good care of the board, promise! =D

April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Yayy so exciting! This board is amazing
  • So happy for you!!! I know everything will go great!!! I agree this board has been so wonderful and supportive!!! Hvae fun and look forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about it!!!
    April 2012 May Siggy Challenge! Favorite Gift kitchenaid May siggy Anniversary
  • Thanks for all your work here on the Board, and congratulations!  Hope everything goes well for you and enjoy a relaxing honeymoon! You've earned it!  :)
  • How exciting!! I'm one of the last ones to get married so I look forward to seeing pictures and hearing all about your wedding!! ;]
    ~~* Jen *~~
  • How exciting!! Enjoy your day! :)
  • Yay! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics! Thanks for being such a great mod... I've def loved this board, too!
  • This is by far the most awesome board...and you have been an awesome moderator!

I cannot believe the time is finally coming...I'm also one of the last to get married here (29th), so I am so flippin excited to see each of you lovelies get married! 
    Yesterday was my 30 days, and I had an OMG moment in the shower last night when I realized that this is all really real.  We have rings, a marriage license, all the little details are (pretty much) all set, it's really happening, and we'll all be married ladies a month from today!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • And dont forget ladies we have a whole year after the wedding that our board will be here before it jumps to the nest for our one years! I will still be here though this first year and will move over to the knot and I hope you all do too. Theres also our great facebook page which we could keep up if we want once April is over.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Awwww yayyy!! Enjoy your wonderful day! Can't wait to see pics! I agree, this board has been a lifesaver! Couldn't have done it without you lovely ladies! :)
    April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • omg!!!! good luck!! can't wait to hear about it!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards