New Jersey - South

Reception Sites SJ

My FH, and I are getting married in Mexico. When we come back we want to have a reception in the area. We live in Berlin, NJ. Anybody know of any venues that aren't extremely expensive???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reception Sites SJ

• chrisa91011chrisa91011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brigalias in Sicklerville is amazing its beautiful and really reasonable. They have a few different rooms to pick from and Tina the owner will help you with anything you need! gl
  • edited December 2011
    Aulettos is really nice and reasonable too....
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Tula214Tula214 member
    edited December 2011
    Brigalias is actually about ten minutes from where I live. I've heard great things about both places. Thanks to both of you
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    edited December 2011
    Luciens Manor in Berlin is reasonably priced in my opinion, but it depends on what "reasonably priced" is to you. I never actually been to a wedding there but when we were shoppin around for a venue we checked them out.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was just getting prices at luciens on saturday and they are giving GREAT deals now... under $100 per head including tax and gratudiy!!  and it is really pretty there!
  • edited December 2011
    Valleybrook Country Club and Scotland Run
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Massos is also really reasonable and great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards