South Carolina-Charleston

Spray Tan

Does anyone know of a good place that does spray tans? I would prefer to have someone do it rather than a machine. Also I am worried about being too orange. Has anyone had a good experience with spray tans somewhere?

Re: Spray Tan

• edited December 2011
    We went to Cloud 9 (http://www.cloud9spatherapy.com/) on James Island the morning before the wedding when my sister got married last year. It's done by a person, not a machine. They came out great; we weren't orange at all. I'll be going back there before my wedding this year.
  • SCJess85SCJess85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Elysium in Mt. Pleasant about a year and a half ago for my sisters wedding. I am very fair-skinned with freckles and it looked great! She did a great job and it was only $35 before tip.
  • alliemwolfalliemwolf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had them done before and loved it.  I would recommed you do a couple days before your wedding.  I'm doing mine on Weds night before my wedding on Saturday as I am super fair.  I just dont want to look too tan and not like myself.  I want a hint of color and I did it a couple months ago on a weds evening on kiawah island and by Saturday it looked perfect!!!  Shower and scrub right before it and dont put any lotion on.  I did put a little moisturizer on my face as I didnt want it too tan and it really looked great!  It looked like I just got a hint of color and nothing orange at all!
    Good luck and try it a month or so before you do it for your wedding!
    Allie H BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards