May 2013 Weddings
Options

Anyone have ideas for making potentially dull engagement pics unique?

We're trying to allocate the budget to other things, so instead of booking an on-location engagement session with our photographer, we just booked a sitting at JCPenney portrait studios for the first week in July.

I know they offer several different backgrounds, but aside from that I'm kinda worried it'll just be kinda boring "leaning my head on his shoulder" headshots. Anyone have any ideas for me for unique props or poses to make them kinda special and fun?

July Siggy Challenge: Gown imageDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Anyone have ideas for making potentially dull engagement pics unique?

• Options
    do u have dogs? see if you can bring them,   put an apron on him  dress up if you have enough time.   btw nothing wrong with jcp i think in 1 of the brides mag (bridal guide? ) i saw a coupon for 15 % off i think im sure if go on jcp website or bridal guide you might be able find it
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    A small chalkboard or dry erase board to write a mesages on
    Props- like a mustache on a stick for him and lips for you or anything that gives a hint to your wedding theme, balloons and top hats, picture frames
    Non traditional poses- like winking and pointing at each other, funny faces
    Traditional poses like kisses or holding hand with your backs slightly to the camera and looking at each other (like you are walking away)

Just throwing some stuff out, it really depends on you and your FI style and the backgrounds you have to choose from...
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    SRRL18SRRL18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    A friend of mine did one that was really cute. She had 2 chalk boards, the couple lied down on the bellys facing the camera and each wrote something about the other like "doesn't clean" and "doesn't cook"
    May 2013 October Siggy - The Honeymoon Walt Disney & Daytona Beach imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You can get blocks, a banner or sign something that either says ur date or says save the date. I like SRRLs suggestion of the two signs that's cute.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards