October 2012 Weddings
Options

Shoes check!

So, I may have failed my mission to find orange shoes. I've found summer orange, but not burnt orange like I want. So I went the dyeable route....

I wandered over to unforgettablemoments.com today. It's the Payless dyeable shoes brand. I found "Spiced ginger" shoes, which is a burnt orange color. Best part? FREE shipping and a half off sale! I got my shoes shipped to me for $21! So even if they suck, they're cheap. Hooray!!

And here they are!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shoes check!

• Options
    That's great! And thanks for posting! I had mentioned to my BMs that they could take that route and I'm emailing them right now since there's a sale!
  • Options
    aimee58aimee58 member
    First Comment
    You're welcome! I was so excited when I saw that!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great deal!! Cute!! Glad you found soemthing. I am going to look at the site. I dont have shoes yet.
    weddingpic
  • Options
    I saw that site, but they don't ship to Canada so I had to make my own. There are days I wish I had an American address.
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_shoes-check-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:87cd684b-9aab-4e67-86de-0afe7e3e7e45Post:471c90fa-6363-460a-bac6-8bc9295c96cf">Re: Shoes check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw that site, but they don't ship to Canada so I had to make my own. <strong>There are days I wish I had an American address.</strong>
    Posted by snuff9861[/QUOTE]

My FI suggested we pay an American who lives close to the border to hold our packages that we could have delivered to their house. We could then drive down and pick them up. At first I laughed. Now I'm starting to think it's not a terrible idea!
  • Options
    I don't think that is a bad idea at all Jenn, that's the first thing I thought when I saw Snuff's post.

Yay on the shoes!! Hope they are the right color : )
  • Options
    Cute shoes! And great price!! Congrats :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    HI! I have two bridesmaids that didn't get their shoes for my friends wedding. The Natalie in Spiced Ginger. If you got these shoes and don't want them anymore, our bridal party would be so appreciative!! Please contact if so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards