Pre-wedding Parties

Engagement/Shower/Rehearsal dress FYI

Okay so I'm not sure if anyone is having trouble finding cute dresses for any of their upcoming parties.... I've come across two wesites that have very cute dresses.  Not sure if I'm behind on all of this, but here they are:

www.modcloth.com

www.dress911.com

Re: Engagement/Shower/Rehearsal dress FYI

• bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I call vendor.  You're not allowed to advertise products or services on TK. 
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think she's a vendor based on her other posts.  My sister has ordered clothes from modcloth before.
  • edited December 2011
    DUDE!!!  I am not a vendor.  Modcloth is out of PA and I live in OHIO..... AND 911 is out of CANADA!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't get past the home page of the modcloth website because the girl on there looks like a complete moron. Who wants to buy clothes from there when they make you look like an idiot?

And for someone who isn't a vendor, you sure were quick with the postal info. Just saying.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, to each his/her own.  I know where they are located because I have ordered from then and I PAY ATTENTION to where I am ordering from.  What is the deal with you guys?  I'm just trying to help you out by giving suggestions on where to buy stuff.  And as far as her looking weird...well too bad for you because there are some reallly cute dresses on there. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the links. They weren't my style, but there were some cute dresses, and all at great prices. I actually own one of the dresses from modcloth (in a different color) that I picked up from a designer store near me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mistake!  Sorry!
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • edited December 2011
    Love modcloth:)
  • Canuck1043Canuck1043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the dress911 site!! i found modcloth about a month ago and love it! Glad that there is one in Canada as well (I live in ontario)

(don't feel bad about posting links for websites, it's always helpful to know when people have good experience with buying things online)
  • PriscatipPriscatip member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaid dresses from Modcloth!! 
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much for posting this, what great finds!! does anyone else have any other recs?

I have been looking for unique navy blue dresses to use as bridesmaid dresses. of course all the blue ones are sold out ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards