New Jersey

Centerpiece Pricing

I was wondering what the cost of everyone's centerpieces were. I was looking today and was quoted $135 and although I think that is probably on the cheaper side, it is still too expensive for me. I would prefer tall centerpieces for under $100 if possible. I live in central Jersey (close to Matawan) but my wedding is in East Windsor so I would look in that area too. Any reccomendations would help. thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Centerpiece Pricing

• I'm actually renting my centerpieces.  The company has floral and non-floral pieces, but the floral ones are fake, but I think you can use real flowers obviously for more money.  They also do real floral bouquets as well.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used Something Nice Floral Designs in Point Pleasant for my flowers, except I didn't do centerpieces.  But I found their prices to be the best of anyone I looked at, so I would highly recommend making an appointment to see Carol.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_centerpiece-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:bfa5d16d-79d5-4296-b514-aaa878c68495Post:eb1369fd-5057-421b-bffb-9adfceee9793">Re: Centerpiece Pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm actually renting my centerpieces.  The company has floral and non-floral pieces, but the floral ones are fake, but I think you can use real flowers obviously for more money.  They also do real floral bouquets as well.
    Posted by 50ShadesofMe[/QUOTE]

Where R you renting your centerpieces from?
  • We had pots of gold.  Ours cost $50 each with the pot that we provided.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_centerpiece-pricing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:bfa5d16d-79d5-4296-b514-aaa878c68495Post:fc4951f7-3da6-47ae-9c34-3475e0c42b30">Centerpiece Pricing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering what the cost of everyone's centerpieces were. I was looking today and was quoted $135 and although I think that is probably on the cheaper side, it is still too expensive for me. I would prefer tall centerpieces for under $100 if possible. I live in central Jersey (close to Matawan) but my wedding is in East Windsor so I would look in that area too. Any reccomendations would help. thanks
    Posted by yoshijo[/QUOTE]

None of my local florists were able to do tall centerpieces for under $100.  I probably could've searched more, but we were shown gorgeous low centerpieces and went with that. 
  • My florist is charging exactly 100 per centerpiece. They are all tall. I couldnt find anyone less than that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • To add to my above post... I live in Old Bridge....my florist is Avenue in Elizabeth and my wedding is Cedar Grove, NJ.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Our centerpieces will be low and approximately $40 a table. That is obviously not tall, but something to consider if you are not pleased with the quotes you received on high centerpieces.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• I'm also doing low centerpieces. Ours are about $75 a centerpiece.
  • We are also doing low centerpieces at around $50 each. I actually prefer low centerpieces as a guest. I think they allow guests to see everyone at the table as well as enjoy the beautiful flowers while seated.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • this site has a lot of good inexpensive centerpiece ideas... www.m3illuminations.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards